Can't discuss music with anyone else because I'm the only person with good taste

>can't discuss music with anyone else because I'm the only person with good taste

sigh

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/MoonManOtto/r0.5-5.0,ss.rd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol who would save that webm how lonely do you have to be lol what a loser llol

post your taste then and we'll see if you're REALLY patrician or all talk

I really like

Bernd Richard Deutsch
Vinko Globokar
Rudolf Kelterborn
Arthur Lourié
Ivan Wyschnegradsky
Olga Neuwirth
Enno Poppe
Robert M. Helmschrott
Dmitri Kourliandski
René Clemencic
Alfredo Aracil
Johann Sebastian Bach
etc.

from that webm I can tell the girl as a huge stuck up bitch

from that webm I can tell that girl has a huge dick

>girl

this thread is giving me a headache

ella freya if anyones interested

>Mixture of safe, avant teen rym approved trash and flavor of the month pseud core

You have no idea what you're talking about.

lmfao this interaction is so fucking funny

daisiesfree? Is that you?

I'm in love with you.

Keep telling yourself you have some special completly independent taste m8

I am on a similar situation and when I discuss music with people this happen

>at parties
>people talk about music
>they are normal people with the usual normal people music knowledge, so they say alot of wrong bullshit
>correct some of the wrong stuff they say
>but not all since it will sound I am just trying to look superior or wateaver (they will think "how I am so wrong about stuff and etc..).
>I also dont do it because I am a little shy
>since I didnt correct their stuff, this means what they said is right. OR at least I (like them) think is right.
>everytime I will say something I need to think about what I am going to say. I need to do this, to make sure it agrees with all those musical ideas/facts/opinions I now agree with.
>cant change what I am going to say something that agree with my opinion fast enough
>sometimes "I agreed" with something so stupid or wrong that I cant find a way to at the same time say something and say something that agree with my new musical opinion
>spend most part of the conversation without talking

Get new friendos

I know this is a meme but you might have autism

>>can't discuss music with anyone else because I'm the only person with good taste
It's more probable that you are the one with bad taste and everyone else has good taste.

>ella freya
thank you

what the fuck is this goddamn gibberish you numale faggot piece of shit

holy fuck the pretentious cunts that post here

how about you all start playing some instruments.

he got you good.
making that list is retarded

Hey I play an instrument, and I'd like to think I'm pretty good too

Btw having "good taste" is a meme

>2016
>On earth
>Listens to music

fuck off embryo

did you save it, user?
tell the truth, lying is bad ...

>I know this is a meme but you might have autism

I know the word autism would appear here and I already have the answer.

>try to correct what everyone says, everytime
>considered autism by Cred Forums

>actually, dont try to correct what everyone say all the time, now having to deal with this new opinion he agree with, changing everything he says to agree with it for the sake of not having to correct people
>also considered autism

Pick one of the 2 choices only

Not the guy you're replying to but I think its more about your posting style and the way you think you have to change your thoughts to agree with everything other people say.
Also
>caring about what Cred Forums says about social interaction
Is another big sign of autism.

fuck you

nah he got you

ignore haters OP

samefag

>your thoughts to agree with everything other people say.

If I dont correct them yes.

If they say as some example pink floyd was the first experimental band, and I say nothing about it, agreeing with them, I wont be able to talk about musique concrete.
This because musique concrete is experimental and was invented before pink floyd started, If I start talk about musique concrete I will be contradicting what I agreed before.
If I start to contradict them I will start to sound like a pretentious guy.

Actually this as some example happened once, a girl on a party said pink floyd was the first experimental artist. I said that musique existed and existed since the 50s.
She looked at me with a weird face, and asked "tell me a musique concrete artist", like if I was lying or something, I was only able to remember two at the moment, thanks god I was able to remember those 2 names or I would look like a douchbag that always tries to looks like the smarted person around

I wish

same ;_;

>MoonManOtto
rateyourmusic.com/collection/MoonManOtto/r0.5-5.0,ss.rd
LOL!

autist

Is this girl a literal 10/10?

Nice photoshop skills nerd

light 6

go fuck yourself

>no standards

a girl like that is no higher than a 7 average and 8 all done up

you SERIOUSLY think that's 10/10, the pinnacle of beauty?

Show us your example of a 10/10 then

wtf where are her lips even

6 is not even a bad grade

tip your fedora harder, she's not gonna fuck you over the internet

Joan Baez in 1961 is a 10/10 in looks, personality, demeanor, and success

Chat shit. Not even as fit as the Op

ugly jew hag

MGS lol

I know it's hard to contain your autism, but just try to change the tone you say it.
Be like: "Well to be honest, experimental music had been around for much longer than Pink Floyd but they were arguably one of the first big names to experiment" This is a simple way to not come off as a dick while still teaching them bitches a lesson, remember not everyone is as passionate about music as you

Why not just immerse yourself in normal music culture in your downtime? Just memorize a bunch of stuff they've said and think is clever, listen to the groups that are popular like once or twice, mention some entry level artists to seem impressive, just learn to function as one of them. Learn to speak their language. Or you could also just not talk to people about music at parties.

Also:
>I also don't do it because I am a little shy
That's what liquor is for

6/10, and why would your standards include success?

> remember not everyone is as passionate about music as you
I obviously know people wont have as much musical knowledge as someone from Cred Forums or someone that use internet to search about musical stuff, and already posted on my first post here.

>Be like: "Well to be honest, experimental music had been around for much longer than Pink Floyd but they were arguably one of the first big names to experiment" This is a simple way to not come off as a dick
I would come off as a dick because they would do alot of mistakes, like normal people that use tv and radio stations as their oraculum of musical knowledge, do.
After correcting them for X amount of times, they will think I am a dick.
I am also too shy to do this.