Is his music good?

Is his music good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UoTaxh_rt0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5YGSohxcAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is This It? and First Impressions Of Earth are god tier albums.

Room On Fire and Angles have some great songs, but are weaker in parts.

Everything else he's been involved with...meh.

Also, The Strokes are fucking terrible live.

>First Impressions Of Earth
>god tier

>so Julian what do you want us, your makeup team to make you look like
>make me look like I haven't slept in days and that I'm a homeless junkie even though I'm a trustfund kid and be SURE to give me a leather jacket
>say no more, Jules! You are absolutely not the single biggest poser in the history of rock music

Cut out Electricityscape, Killing Lies and Evening Sun, and have 15 Minutes as the closing track, and there you. The Strokes have released their greatest album.

a 15 minutes track doesn't mean anything. It was made for teenage girls to say OH A 15 MINUTES TRACK THEY ARE SO GOOD SO TALENTED I LOVE FAB MORETTI.
Anyway, it's music, I know it's totally subjective. I just preffer Room on Fire the most.

>15 Minutes

That's the title of the song, retard.

No, the song is just called "15 Minutes".

oh i fucked up

>that dandruff
EWWWWWW

>song is called 15 Minutes
>is only 4 and a half minutes

>12:51
>Only two and a half minutes

>song is called 12:51
>arrives ten minutes and four seconds through the album

>The Strokes terrible live

I saw them live at a sold out outdoor venue and they were amazing, one of the best shows I've been to hands down. They even played a three song encore. Stop drinking the haterade bruh.

Also, his solo work with the Voidz rivals some of his best work with the Strokes

honestly, he's a songwriting genius, like unironically i think he's some sort of savant

Tyranny is so fucking underrated, as is Phrazes, and all of the Strokes albums are at least good

yes. the stuff he's been making recently (like the growlers album he produced) is nxtlvl and the songs he wrote for the strokes invented indie rock back in the 2000s. super catchy, great shit

lel

Top 5 songwriters post-2000 desu

>invented indie rock

they weren't even the best new york post punk revival band, which is exactly what they are

they're Television with worse songs and a drunk of a singer

youtu.be/UoTaxh_rt0Y

Looks like fun

>invented indie rock back in the 2000s
no

even fucking weezer is better than the strokes

this is the worst opinion that i've ever read in my entire life holy fucking shit

how can you be so fucking wrong

Electricityscape, Evening Sun and Killing Lies are perfect songs. Every song on FIOE is a 10/10 except for Fear of Sleep and 15 Minutes which are 6 and 9/10 respectively.

>three song encore

Is that something that's impressive? I've been to lots of shows with 3 songs encores. I went to one that had a ten song encore.

damn his skin is gross

is that Ryan Adams?

is this him
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5YGSohxcAI

>Weezer - the Blue Album, Pinkerton
>The Strokes - Is This It

Weezer has two classic/highly-regarded albums. The Strokes have one, and it's more popular with critics that consumers.

Weezer wins.

he's right though, The Strokes are the single most overrated rock act in recent memory

Is This It has tons of consumers though, a lot more than Weezer.