Girl wants me to make her a playlist of music for her to check out...

Girl wants me to make her a playlist of music for her to check out. How autistic is it to include Sufjan/newsom/Bon Iver/national etc? She is into tame impala, the strokes, and lots of other normie stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8HGzhsUuiY
youtube.com/watch?v=3OYtjXVilsA
youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
youtube.com/watch?v=SH_2p9heFZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those should be fine user

i think those are all good recs desu. those artists are usually appealing to your avg normie. fleet foxes are also good for everyone

maybe not newsom though
she's great but kinda alienating when you hear her for the first time

Anything I should avoid in particular? She wanted a mix of interesting stuff so she could pick and choose where to explore next.

But making this mix has made me realise 90% of my taste is depressing as shit. Gotta throw in Come on Feel The Illinoise and pretend it's not still sad

do you like her or do you simply want to show new music to her?

Are AnCo autist?

Throw on some Captured Tracks artists like Mac DeMarco, DIIV, or Wild Nothing. Not as depressing, while still being something she could enjoy.

B_o_t_h my friend

then maybe some microphones tracks could be good (like i felt your shape)
and obviously tracks like pleasure principle and futile devices by sufie

maybe something by vampire weekend could sound not depressing (step)

hope i helped
but i'm usually really bad at these stuff

Can you post a pic of the girl. It would really help the process

Add Mac deMarco, Joy Division, The Radio Dept (Heaven's on Fire), some The Smiths too.

This guys got shit taste don't listen.

I think she would love Saudade by The Thievery Corporation, but listen it together.
Also Oasis, The Drums, and The Kooks

This guys got shit taste too, don't listen.

This guys also got shit taste don't listen

Add some Deafheaven.

John Coltrane - A Love Supreme

Thanks friend that does help

Won't post pic but she's a looker

This guys got listen taste don't shit

try turn on the bright lights

whats your problem with me? why people always hates me??

Why? Jazz is autistic.

show this

youtube.com/watch?v=K8HGzhsUuiY

Oasis blows man. Same with da looks. No hate but if that guy put it on his grlz mix he'd look like a fool

is she a nice girl user?

*kooks

i hate you gay bastard!!!

Yeah

Maybe outta my league but acts flirty and seems to want to hang out w me

We can learn 2 love.

thanks user
i know that feel

some more recs:
st vincent - the party
grizzly bear - ready able (or two weeks)

and if she doesn't know about radiohead maybe one or two songs from amsp

forget about music give her a compilation of the office funny moments

Kill yourself faggot

what's your problem? shit piece of gay nigger go suck dick with a snorkel

not op btw

They're the most autistic band there is

/thread hijack/

How to know if a girl is into you?

she gives you a compilation of the office funny moments

How ? It's iust chill vibes haha dude

just ask her. But be smooth about it.

she's not

are you american? just give her some mediocre indie pop thing and she might like it?
try something harder if british

this

She smiles at you a lot, looks at you first while everyone in the group is laughing, messages you a lot and wants your attention a lot, flirty body language

don't forget about the compilation of the office funny moments

is there anything which says 'I love you' more than this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3OYtjXVilsA

Of course how could I forget. Office compilations ans office memes. If it's parks and rec memes it doesnt count.

you asked for it

she gives you a bj on first date

What the fuck is with your fucking hard on for the god damn Office, you autistic piece of horse shit? Only a fucking failed abortion would try and hijack a serious thread about OP's deeply personal trials and tribulations and spam it with most mediocre, unfunny, suburban-mall-tier comedy one could possibly imagine. You're worse than trash, you're fucking human garbage, you're worse than garbage, you're a piece of shit I stepped in by accident.

that's what she said

They quite literally are autistic
youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E

Time Machine Modulus

WEW

I want you to feed me gallon after gallon of full cream milk until my bowels are stricken with diarrhoea, then hold a test tube beaker under my asshole til it's filled with sloppy shit, then place the beaker in a freezer for 6 hours until it's formed a cylindrical icicle of frozen shit and piss. And then fuck my asshole using the icicle of shit as a fat dildo, shoving it in and out until I orgasm, with the friction causing the icicle to quickly melt, soaking you in my shit piss and cum

can people please post more clips of the office?

ok

PDX here, I'm free fridays and saturdays.

Why? This thread is about OP finding love. How do we know this girl isn't lowkey into him

Extremely under-rated post.

I think some King Crimson would work

Prog - Rock = virgin music

>Sufjan/newsom/Bon Iver/national

These are all popular as shit. Jesus do you really think listening to these bands makes you weird or eccentric?

yes a lot of prog rock albums were made under virgin records

No u

Totally Anal Cunt

>Wavves - King of the Beach
>Cloud Nothings - Stay Useless
>Animal Collective - Winter Wonderland
>The Unicorns - Les Os
>Car Seat Headrest - Fill in the Blank
>MGMT - Flash Delirium
>Bright Eyes - Lua
Don't mess this up OP

wow, this seems like a really good list. so i should skip all the feelsy indie

Girls eat up indie like a fat guy with depression

Shit, this is a fire idea.

Panda bear definitely

to avoid?

I second this, I've had people deeply question my judgement after recommending Kate Bush and Newsom has just as unconventional a vocal style.

put in
Dj icey patel
Cred Forums bandcamp albums
and hanatarashi

you'll get some pussi soon user

You already have a relatively tasteful gf dude. Those are good recs and should work, but if you're nervous try to imagine some middle ground. Fleet Foxes is a good idea. Dorthia Cotrell's solo stuff is really easy on the ears too.

sorry im retarded, no send her some good panda tracks my man
youtube.com/watch?v=SH_2p9heFZI

She's in no way my gf, haven't known her for too long. Will spare you the long story but not sure what's up atm haha

are you me

yeah you really need to ease people into Newsom otherwise they freak out and complain
Others are fine though

I can't be sure. What's happening in your world friend

DJ Screw
Dan Deacon
Gigi D'Agostino
Sphpongle
Nomeansno
MGMT
J Cole
Theo Parrish
Nino Ferrer
Yo La Tengo
Bert Jansch
Ornette Coleman
Nicolas Jaar

Also Pepe Deluxe

just make her a normie album based on what she's already told you she likes and then she'll be all like "OMG we have such similar taste in music" and that's when you get in her pants. Don't actually share your real thoughts and feelings with women, tell them what they want to hear and then they'll want to fuck.

wow, this is extremely edgy. How often do you think girls have guys pretending to like all their shit just to impress em. they can see right through it mate.

how would him toning it down and tayloring the album to her tastes rather than going full Cred Forumscore be obvious at all? She likes the strokes, include a few strokes songs. It won't be obvious what you're doing and even if it is, so what? It's just going to show that you care enough to try to impress her.

yea cuz but if she respects the homie's music judgement enough to request a taster mix he should convert her to full patrician, srs if she starts jamming all this shit she aint gonna settle for anyone else