ply

Cred Forums

Fuck...

of canada

/lit/

>good board
Where do you think you are?

Cred Forums

this board is awful. i just come here cause i like music and sometimes patricians post stuff i haven't heard

Jason Aldean

>implying
Cred Forums somehow manages to have more shills than Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums put together

all good

underrated

Except for Cred Forums, those are all the worst boards.

nah, I post on all of them and they're pretty good compared to Cred Forums
sjw shithole and all of you listen to fag music

maybe so, but its the only place where there is worthwhile discussion taking place, or at least where you can learn

I am posting from a custom desktop with an IPS monitor, and I have a T430 I repasted and worked on myself. I knew nothing of these things before Cred Forums

Yeah, you're fucking cancer. Leave this board, and more importantly, leave Cred Forums.

I hope you don't think that's a good thing. You could have learned how to do that stuff anywhere online, you just chose Cred Forums because you're retarded.

Jackie Chan

I've posted on most of those boards and your top 3 are objectively the shittiest boards on this site.

Cred Forums - meme central (muh bane), reddit lite, literally nothing interesting gets posted
Cred Forums - "do they make SS uniforms in XXXL or Childs medium?" Its like when college girls have a liberal phase, but it's betas having a libertarian phase
Cred Forums - at least they talk about vidya but you must be underage to enjoy the discussion there for more than a few weeks

I pray you were trolling and I just got le baited

Top tier memeing.

top tier butthurt

Not this one, that's for damn sure.

Cred Forums is one of the few boards that hasn't been completely tainted by Cred Forums

Name ONE good website

Cred Forums

It was on it's way over summer. But yeah that's just summerfagging.

Cred Forums still just has a bit too many shit tier threads though

anyone want some imitation crab meat?

Reddit

no

Amazon

Exhentai.org

People shit on Cred Forums but its the only board that will give you things that stay with you forever

chickswithdicks.net