Anybody have this? Reddit says it leaked

Anybody have this? Reddit says it leaked.

Nicolas Jaar - Sirens for those who don't know

found it on getleaks, really excited to hear this

can you up it here? i can't figure out how to use uploaded

lol its taking 1 hour to download its killing me

Holy shit The Governor is GOAT

uploaded is such trash

where are you hearing this?

I got it off uploaded, it took like 40 minutes to download

can you up it on mega or something? i can't even start downloading it on uploaded, like the website literally does not work

you just have to press the free download and wait 30 sec and then click where it says click here

every time i do it it just pops up some malicious-looking ad and doesn't start the download. like it serves me right for illegally downloading but i preordered the damn sirens album already i just want to hear it

well use an adblocker?

uploaded doesn't work with my adblocker. it says to disable it or i can't continue.

I don't know sorry! But hey look at this cool new cover art for Nymphs eh?

a link will be here in due time im sure

What quality?

I NEED THIS ALBUM

The governor is Jaar's come to daddy

The guitar solo in the final song came out of nowhere but it ripped

320, one single mp3 from the website. It was intended to be the file that plays for the album stream, but it's legit

please

Whew, need those tracks split

someone post a zippyshare or mega link, uploaded is ass

TRACKS ARENT SPLIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think that's his voice heavily manipulated

does anyone still want it?

Yes

>tfw you're the dude that announced it leaked on leddit
>made a bullshit post satirizing indieheads for their dipshit rules about posting links
>got banned a month ago for alluding to Cred Forums when talking about the new bon iver

For those of you who see any of my [LEAK] posts, know that I usually get my shit from either GetLeaks or KingdomLeaks.

//mega.nz/#F!V18GzZSJ!0vWQEx0CkdP8GVQgC--KZg

here

this album is fkn lit

Can't wait. Judging by the file size it's 320 right?

thank u

Is up on soulseek, aswell.

I haven't used that in years, I rarely download leaks nowadays and 99% of the time I found mega/zippy links around

Does anyone have the Nymphs compilation that was released today as well?

That's on GetLeaks.

Killing Time is a little too long for what it tries to accomplish (it lacks the progressions of, say, Golden Arrow), and Leaves is a bit too tame, but everything else is top notch. Three Sides of Nazareth, goddamn.

It's not really a leak, it was uploaded on the Other People network as (I'm guessing) an early gift to the subscribers.

Leaves is a nice breather I think, the rest of the album is surprisingly fast paced and anxious

Three Sides of Nazareth kinda reminds me of Suicide. Love it.

It goes through as many ideas as golden arrow it just doesn't have that bass drop moment but I think it doesn't need it. He teases you with it the whole time and then immediately delivers breakbeat prog pop which is what you came for. But that suspense is necessary for his music.

By breakbeat prog pop I'm referring to Governor.

Very political tone to this album as well, obviously.

>'No' is latino as fuck
mah nigga, always wondered why he shied away from his Chilean roots, I know he's a rich kid that lived throughout the world but still

I wonder what the sample of that little boy was

Infinitely better than Space is only noise

Does the LP have bonus tracks? This is the listing on Amazon:

1. Mirrors
2. Killing Time
3. Sirens
4. Wildflowers
5. The Governor
6. Leaves
7. No
8. Three Sides of Nazareth
9. History Lesson

!

Oh fug

also just from experience, I own Nymphs III and the first side is an unreleased track that is not labeled anywhere