GET OUT OF HERE

GO ON, GET

hey what the fuck man

Eric Andre isn't actually funny

Wrong

LEGALIZE RANCH BRO XDDDD

*jizzes cheese sauce*

dont b mulatto xdddd

He's funny but interviews where he's the interviewee are atrocious. He needs to one-up everyone. He needs to be the fucking weirdo of the group. He needs to be the one in control, constantly, all the time, and it leads to awkward situations where he refuses to answer questions and says stupid shit. He tries to make every appearance he makes into an episode of The Eric Andre Show, and if someone asks him why he's acting this way, he goes into this pseudo-intellectual, nihilistic rant. So basically you should only watch Eric Andre on his show, and no where else but his show.

this is so true, every time ive seen him anywhere other than his show hes such a dick

he has some good interviews where he isn't trying to do a bit. i enjoyed his episodes on jake fogelnest's podcast and anna faris' podcast.

this show is only good because of Hannibal

Pretty much. He works the straight man angle well.

I went to his stand up show a year or so ago and it was pretty funny. It was really offensive but not normie date enjoyed it too.

just watched a thing of him eating hot wings with a dude today forget what the series was called. he kinda did his thing actin wild but not really in a rude way i didnt think

I've noticed that too. Dude's got mad ADD but he's crazy charismatic so it works out.

His ability to completely dominate any conversation or interview is simultaneously impressive and irritating

TIME FOR SOME RANCH

even on his show i cringe at the parts where he goes out and bothers strangers for no good reason

>tfw it's true

Stop being autistic.

Kek

at least nardwar placed him in a spot

BAKING SODA

I haven't watched adult swim since july, but this made me lol, and attack demarco.

I got really wasted and punched out my tv screen on the 4th because I had to experiance another holiday alone. My knuckles were bleeding pretty bad.

I would be his Cheese Wife.

he can't have you

Sweet Trips confirm

She sells seashells by the seashorepheus

BIRD UP

youtube.com/watch?v=zdOQ5pCWiyI

You catch the part where he called Nardwuar's dead mom a monkey? Fucked up shit, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=UghYCVZAjbM

Quest Love's in the house

Hot Ones
youtube.com/watch?v=GVLAAMZeraQ
he was actually very good on this one.

He did sound genuinely regretful when he found out that she was dead though. Still a very hard interview to watch.

I think that's the point though. I mean the show attempts to deconstruct talk shows and the odd dynamic of an interview and his interviews outside the Eric Andre show are extensions of that. Often times he tries to interview the interviewer which is interesting because usually they're just some nameless schmuck interviewing a famous person but he completely turns it on its head.

Yeah, I think when it's a straight up interview he'll try and take it over with his own antics, but if it's more back and forth and conversational, he's pretty chill.

i mean you say that but then he keeps up the shtick when he's being interviewed by the likes of larry king and nardwuar, so i'm not sure how true that point rings

questlove you're not in the house

I think that's why he reacted so badly with Nardwuar. He was obviously very frustrated that Nardwuar didn't respond to any of his attempts to make conversation, how can you take a person seriously and just stand there and answer questions if they don't respond to you on a human level? That said he should've read the situation better and not try to press Nardwuar into an awkward situation.

I think most things on the Eric Andre show are absolutely genius, mostly when they involve Hannibal. But most of the "pranks" are fucking facebook tier, and i actually think Eric on his own is not really that funny.

Shit like Bird up and Ranch are funny because it's original and not really hurting others, but the other pranks are terrible and unfunny.

where's pink freud?

His interview with Marc Maron was pretty good. It's the first time I've ever seen him act normally when appearing on someone's show.

this is the only interview with him I've seen in full and he seems pretty chill here

how?? those are literally the funniest parts

it's like some internet-age post-ironic low-budget version of Jackass with one person

He's gotten better though. Most of his recent interviews were mostly normal.

hey questlove's in the house...

his nardwuar one was trash though
dude nearly made nard break his professionalism, that's quite something
questlove you're nowhere

you're nothing

kek, he looks so uncomfortable towards the end
youtube.com/watch?v=fG9JbqcC-i8

hey you're acting like a total narc dude stop being so narcoleptic