/kid/core

What are some essential albums made by kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWQnl9kJDnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s9F-no5av-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prussian Bus - Fragments of the Future

youtube.com/watch?v=LWQnl9kJDnQ

*Prussian Blue

are these those nazi sisters?

Children of Sunshine - Dandelions

Silverchair - Frogstomp

That album Bjork did when she was like 10

Perhaps....

this thread makes me wanna drink bleach

>no shaggs

this, she was 11 btw
it sounds cute too

isnt it shit tho

forgot about the shaggs dang

I mean it's pretty good by the fact that it was made by an 11 year old girl

Burzum - Filosofem
Sunn O))) - Black One
Kanye West - Yeezus
the weeknd - beauty behind the madness
Death Grips - No Love Deep Web
Animal Collective - Merryweather Post Pavillion

Innocence & Despair
youtube.com/watch?v=s9F-no5av-s

(me)

wtf no Tim Kinsella was 20

I think 16 should be the cutoff

Wait Haunted House is made by a kid? Havent heard it but really?

14 year old korean kid apparently

Kidz Bop 12

How can you forget Lorde y lordey lordey lordey

Don't forget Nickel Creek

the inclusion of Jackson 5 is unfair. Michael was the only kid in the group.

bright eyes - letting off the happiness

they had a number one single in the UK and other countries

Hanson

This one is essential.

it's a compilation but it's seriously very good

>Home Schooled: The ABCs of Kid Soul [Numero Group]

>No Slint
>No the Brave Little Abacus

wew

htf has nobody mentioned old skull?

brave little abacus are from like 2 towns away from me. they were all at least 17 when the demo came out. which btw is their best shit. doesn't count as kids alb

Can't believe he was 16 when he made this. There's some seriously clever lines and wordplay.

Shit I wasn't aware. But that's cool as hell friend. Did you go to any of their shows or meet any of the lads?

yeah man. me and adam used to talk on aim. he dug my ambient project and i dug his shit. back when myspace music was a thing. Stopped talking to him for a year or so and then ran into him at one of their shows in Manchester, NH (my home city) and he remembered me and gave me their newest cd at the time (one with the white silhouette of the guy in a field or something). I was really fucked up but he was cool and we talked for a few. Haven't talked to him since but one of their good friends who records under Matt Aspinwall is still tight w/ adam I think. I see him at shows every week or so. I saw them about 3-4 times as Brave Little Abacus

how old were slint? i thought they were all at least 18

they were all like 21-24

wanna do sex stuff 2 u

Holy fuck. TBLA defined my early high school days desu and you're blowing my mind right now. Were you at their last show and also, isn't Adam in Boston rn?

ima check this out, the numero group is based af

haha, i wasn't at their last show. I was big into them during their demo which was their shit on myspace music. I twas the Buffalo, el capitan, and two other songs i dont remember by name. I wasn't at the last show and I'm not sure what adams doing right now or if he'd even remember me. He was a really nice guy so he might if I mentioned the name of the project I was in at the time. Honestly I was super surprised when I started going on Cred Forums that people were really into them since theyre from around here haha. I talked to matt the other week about adam and I forget what he said b ecause I was probably black out drunk. But yeah boston is like an hour from here so I don't doubt it - good music scene there I was there for like 3 years in college. I should try and get in touch w/ him again because we got along haha but it was like 10 years ago so IDK. But yeah. everytime I saw them they didn't have a drummer. Was just 3 members and a recording of drums. I watched the vid of their last show a few months ago and they had an actual drummer but AFAIK they never had one before that... I think their drummer lived somewhere else. I do remember talking to adam on AIM about that alb tho after the demo and he said he did almost everything himself... he was kinda disappointed that the rest of the band was being lazy.

put Boy in da corner in there. Guy was 17 I think

made BY kids, not FOR kids

How old is iglooghost?

Fucking 13

Also this guy was 16 I think when he made this album

>Was always smart-mouthed and quick witted, but something was always missing like 6 digits.

wait are you fucking serious? there's no way he's 13. his stuff is simply too well made.

From his twitter

>13
He's 18 wtf are you saying

he says he is 13 on his twitter

>taking his twitter seriously

>kid on the left is wearing a fuckin Husker Du shirt

lmao never even noticed that .. hell yea

Painting With

The Mollusk

Blackout Band

Yonlu was 16 when he made this. And he also died at 16 after making this.

Alien rap

This is pretty damn good.

he started uni last year (and drop-out after 2 months kek)

Oi oi oi, skinhead booy

this is super vague but does anyone know the album by like three young teenage sisters? I think it came out in the 60s or 70s

when earl was early

the shaggs?

captcha: THE EAUX

thank you! they should be on here

nigga was 16,

>invented fire