Is there a more perfect album to describe the feeling of losing a love that was so deep and then becoming out of touch...

Is there a more perfect album to describe the feeling of losing a love that was so deep and then becoming out of touch with what you understood about living?

Everything hurts, guys. I found this album on here years ago. I had never experienced an emotional connection with anyone then. I remember fantasizing what it would be like to feel emotions like Phil felt at all. Now I know it hurts so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZVQxcFW7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool

it's a giraffe

>I found this album on here
Pls kys

there's nothing wrong with that, user

i just don't know

Chin up, user. You'll get through it.

What happen OP? Did a girl hurt your feelie wheelies?

yeah

cringed

Discovering music on Cred Forums?

Yeah that's embarrassing af

Listening to pic related for the first time, what should I expect bros?

A shitty version of ITAOTS

>874▶
> (OP)
holy shit b o i buckle up i sw8r 2 got m8 difts fucking undreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal
but fr its really good one of my favs oldd mu thought it was patrish but now probably not but who cares its a FUCKING CLASSIC ja feeeeeeeeeeeel

a good album

I've found a good amount of my favorite albums (this one included) by browsing here, looking at the wiki, and getting recommendations from other people here. It's a music board, after all, what's wrong with finding new stuff here?

It's fairly inaccessible, so don't be surprised if you don't immediately love it, but it's a very rewarding album with a lot of emotional depth

>It's fairly inaccessible
My roommate who loves Mumford & Sons and Twenty One Pilots loved it when I showed it to him.

thats big freakin mouse

You didn't earn it.

>Is there a more perfect album to describe the feeling of losing a love that was so deep and then becoming out of touch with what you understood about living?
Of course there is

sorry bro. terrible feeling. youll make it.

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZVQxcFW7A

Thanks man.

You'll look back on the pain with appreciation. It makes you so much more.

iktfb

Pretty soon you wont remember how it felt and you wont feel anything at all

my god what a whiny fag you are

there's a really really loud song near the end of the album that will fuckin scare the piss outta you

i'm not joking

well there you go