ITT: Albums that make you feel strong emotions

This album... just... makes me feel really fucking dark... gives me the thirst for blood... for those who have betrayed and hurt me.. I've felt like this before and I wanted to hurt everyone around me and fucking kill them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1J6NWReYzWE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck

This album... just... makes me feel really fucking dark... gives me the thirst for blood... for those who have betrayed and hurt me.. I've felt like this before and I wanted to hurt everyone around me and fucking kill them.

This album... just... makes me feel really fucking happy... gives me the thirst for life... for those who have befriended and loved me... I've felt this before and I want to love everyone around me and fucking hug them.

Fucking hell. I'm not fucking around. I'll make you fucking bleed if I know you irl. You'll fucking die by my feet and I'll stomp on you until you cough up blood and say "see you in hell". Fucking cunts. I feel the darkness taking control of me.. I can't stop it... I'll kill you.

Kek

This album... just... makes me feel really fucking dark... gives me the thirst for blood... for those who have betrayed and hurt me.. I've felt like this before and I wanted to hurt everyone around me and fucking kill them.Fucking hell. I'm not fucking around. I'll make you fucking bleed if I know you irl. You'll fucking die by my feet and I'll stomp on you until you cough up blood and say "see you in hell". Fucking cunts. I feel the darkness taking control of me.. I can't stop it... I'll kill you.

ebin

this ducc... just... gives me the thirst for bread... for those who have betrayed and hurt me.. I've felt like this before and I wanted to eat everyone's bread around me and fucking kill them.Fucking hell. I'm not fucking around. I'll make you fucking bleed if I know you won't give me bread. You'll fucking die by my feet and I'll waddle around on you until you cough up blood and say "quack". Fucking cunts. I feel the lust for bread taking control of me.. I can't stop it... I'll eat my bread

wild

This album... just... makes me feel really fucking happy... gives me the thirst for life... for those who have befriended and loved me... I've felt this before and I want to love everyone around me and fucking hug them.

Edgy

don't cut yourself on that edge

This album... just... makes me feel really fucking dark... gives me the thirst for blood... for those who have betrayed and hurt me.. I've felt like this before and I wanted to hurt everyone around me and fucking kill them

cute

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN
No but seriously i could probably beat the shit out of you. Go back to middleschool, kid.

I would never hurt a man but if we were in a tug o war over muh bleep boxes I'd hope I'd win

shut up sasuke

>they think he's being serious
how autistic are you he's obviously playing along

this is the darker one

>Playing along
Would you like to play with me? Haha. I promise I wont kill. haha.

So were they. I think you've been meta-trolled.

youtu.be/1J6NWReYzWE
This song.. just... makes me feel really fucking dark... gives me the thirst for blood... for those who have betrayed and hurt me.. I've felt like this before and I wanted to hurt everyone around me and fucking kill them.

>Explaining the meme

Fucking top kek turbo autist

Being genuine here.