That is a cat.

Me in the back

true

aw

qt kt

kt

This is such a cute cat can i please have permission to post on Instagram

you have my permission yes

Does your cat look terrified in every picture you have of it OP? Any chance it knows to run when you reach for your zipper?

she's not terrified she just has big eyes

She looks ok in that pic. It's the dilation of the pupils that is a tip-off. Cats pupils dilate like crazy when they're scared.

aw

>[
she sso cute op plz give me ur cat :(

it should also be noted that she's currently recovering from a side-effect that happened with medication she was taking for a UTI she had, which caused partial blindness. the doctor said he accidentally prescribed too high a dose and it screwed with her retinas. she's pulling through well though !

qttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Dang hope she's ok bro - seems like a cute little beast.

hello kt

pls rec me a good album

Why isn't this cat a model for cat food?

would love to crush this vile little creature's head

yea she was depressed over it for a bit but positive morale and treatment (discontinuing the awful medication) boosted her spirits

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_brian_jonestown_massacre/methodrone/

i'm listening to this rn
i love this album

what were the signs and symptoms of the UTI? my cat a couple of months ago started peeing on the carpet stairs near the entrace to my house.

we put a second litter box upstairs and she stopped doing it. i'm guessing everything's fine now? she hasn't done it since, but i suspected she may have had problems with her bladder or something.

Frequently peeing in unusual locations is often a sign of a UTI yes. If she has stopped then I guess it's ok - sort of impossible for us to tell bro.

cat

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
too cute