Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yW8RG6cqo7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mad gay
semi-decent taste in anime

Meh taste in anime
Shitty teeth
Great analysis skills and vids.

he reminds me of myself including the fact he thinks he can rap but actually sucks. jess is all around better

>e-celebs
Fuck off faggot

>I only like internet personalities if they aren't popular
What's it like being an "indie" 15 year old?

isn't it kind of weird Cred Forums has this mentality while Cred Forums likes do discuss the philosophies of Christgau, Scaruffi, Lester Bangs? probably not, i've never heard of iconic anime critics. probably because your favorite medium isn't worthy of being taken seriously by anyone respectable, only neckbeards like that guy.

>imblyig imbligation :DDD

While I don't agree with all of his opinions, he is at least one of the very few anime fans I've seen that can, over even bothers to, analyze why he likes aspects of shows and why he thinks those aspects work.

I don't care to listen to his music.

that music is embarrasing

digi here ama

watch my analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=yW8RG6cqo7k

Hey Faggots,
My name is Digibro, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at boring ass anime. You are everything bad in the internet. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Fakku.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the manga team, and starter on my anime team. What series do you watch, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight AOTY’s, and have a banging hot waifu(She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s my 3x3.

/thread

Is this copypasta or did you seriously take the tine to write this and make that 3x3?

>he can't into neo-sincere cringecore
I bet you thought The Ark Work was bad.

The fuck did you just say?
This is probably your 3x3 chart to show off in the internet.
I've got one word for you: BORING

this shit sounds like Oblivion Access

>not recognising an ancient pasta
How new are you?

Nah, I couldn't make it to 20 seconds. It hurts.

As for everything else about him I've seen, he seems like he's only ever one push away from a full mental breakdown at all times. And not in the good creative way, but in the "I'm an adult and I'll upload masturbation videos to xvideo if I want fuck you" kind.

It's shit.

"muh artform" pleb chart
forumtard pleb chart