I get that U2 are a bunch of cunts, but why don't people respect their earlier stuff

I get that U2 are a bunch of cunts, but why don't people respect their earlier stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEyrhdBIyD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To look cool, most of the people who say that they hate U2 have only listened to Vertigo.

It's more of a mercy thing, if you say anything good about U2, be it Boy or Vertigo, the Bono gets sent a cheque for 20 dillarydoos. Don't enable to Bonor.

I love U2

20 bucks on me Bono

u2 is great

U2 is trash and you most likely have trash music taste if you keep them in your library?

whyyyy do you make that assumption. I'm genuinely curious. also explain why they are bad without being a typical faggot

t. underage

I wish I knew. I guess it's just cool to hate them. when people say they hate them I like to ask why. some just say that they don't like them. but most go on and on about how bono is a egomaniac and a cunt.

first five albums are legit desu. tho bono is certainly doing his thing even early on, you cant deny it's good stuff. if you're a fan of post-punk you gotta enjoy the first three at least

>U2
>post-punk
please shut the fuck up you absolute faggot

I thought we were talking about the music, I don't care about how Bono lives

Early U2 ain't bad and definitely got the acclaim it deserved, but I still find it kind of boring.

peopl hae been hating on The Joshua Tree? that's a solid album desu

I genuinely tried and I genuinely find it awful. U2 has no good songs. U2 is garbage.

>u2
>post-punk

wew lad

Mysterious ways
All I want is you
Love is Blindness

Their first 3 albums were okay. Had a few good songs and that's about it.

Joshua Tree is when they became legitimately good.

They became a force with the red rocks show... which unforgettable fire then proved was not a fluke. J tree then put them in more than college radio and Christian circles.

Only underage meme-loving "Le wrong generationers and dadrock fans are the worst XD" Kanye loving fans think this.

U2 are a legitimately good band.

classic

youtube.com/watch?v=bEyrhdBIyD8

stop being so underage, U2 is post-punk.

You are Garbage

I think if No line on the horizon was the debut album of a bunch of no ones, everybody would be collectively sucking their dicks. But Cred Forums still believe on " we hate whatever is popular" . Which is idiotic

>I don't like it therefore it isn't post-punk.