all of them :)

they're not all trannies?

nu-male group

This one's for Whirr

>male
That's sexist.

Who?

Is Punk back??

damn where am i gonna get third-rate brocore made by mentally ill nu-males who chopped their dicks off now

Can't believe they pulled a Minor Threat. R.I.P.

You can't just assume someones gender you fucking scum bag

If true, the "it" all the way to the left is the only one that's not passable

Whirr Wins

Can someone give me the tldr of their beef? I don't want to read some shitty biased music article

Thats upsetting, they were Cred Forumscore

Some idiot posted some "transphobic" insults on Whirr's twitter towards GLOSS

>"g.l.o.s.s. Is just a bunch of boys running around in panties making shitty music," - Whirr

Whirr promptly got kicked out on their label and that's it

> be eben troll band (whirr)
> be rlly eben twitter troll
> poke fun of shitty gimmick band (gloss)
> shitty gimmick band's gimmick is that they're all oppressed minority of the month
> everyone gets incredibly butthurt
> eben troll band get dropped by label
> superior nugaze band (nothing) start pandering to LGBT fans over it (pic related)

>Crying about fame

i dont get the theme

is it "music made by trans" or "music only trans people listen to"

both; they're all gay-haters

It's also important to say that Whirr said it was their mate who they let use their Twitter who posted it

lmao so whirr got rekt for nothing
good riddance to both

I don't get the G.L.O.S.S. hate? I'd expect that out of Cred Forums but not Cred Forums. Kinda disappointing.

wtf didn't even make a full album

"they're trans therefore the music is good"

you don't have to be an alt-right retard to notice how bullshit this sentiment is

We wouldn't hate them if they weren't shit.
It's the fact that they're an at best average punk band who seemingly got most of their positive press for being transgendered.
You don't see this sort of hate for Wendy Carlos for example

they make shitty punk

Is that them in the picture?

>le quirky white people with le alternative lifestyle xD

You people are the fucking worst lmao

LOL true

wasnt that released prior to the whole whirr incident?

>10 minutes fame band split-up

good. suicides when?

Nothing is a pretty good band though

ugh such disrespect

>10 minutes
they wish

whirr and gloss are both trash

TRANS PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY ILL STOP ENABLING THEM

this

this level of visibility often feels like too much.” They added: “The punk we care about isn’t supposed to be about getting big or becoming famous, it’s supposed to be about challenging ourselves and each other to be better people.”
What? You've done nothing you hopeless shites.

I'm trans and I can't stand GLOSS, I'm glad that they broke up. They just turned being trans into some shitty gimmick and the main focus, instead of focusing on good music, which should be the point of being a band. Basically Caitlyn Jenner tier.

only sadie is trans (far right) the rest are just like gay

nothing is members of whirr

>release 6 minutes of music
>break up because mental toll on band

and who says trannies are mentally ill?

I like GLOSS. They're music sounded alright to me.

>We all remain close friends, but are at a point where we need to be honest about the toll this band is taking on the mental and physical health of some of us. We are not all high-functioning people, and operating at this level of visibility often feels like too much.
They should have just taken a leaf out of Death Grips' book.

Wtf the patriarchy is at again

What? They never shared members. They were okay with each other for a while, but even before Whirr got kicked out of the label, there was tension between the two bands. I think I remember Nothing talking about Whirr stealing content from them, and they began to dislike some of the Whirr guys. Not a hard thing to do, even before the Gloss faggotry.

they're the least interesting band on earth, it's not a political thing

t. fag

DUDE POLITICS LMAO

what do u guys think about pwr bttm?

>Whirr tweets transphobic shit about GLOSS
>GLOSS gets mad
>Noisey (Vice) gets real mad
>Whirr gets dropped from their label
>Sadie Switchblade (lead singer) makes a twitter account for the sole purpose of fucking with Whirr
>Whirr LITERALLY pulls the "that was my friend" defense, like a teenager would
>Whirr disappears entirely
>GLOSS breaks up
>they both lose hard

>> superior nugaze band (nothing) start pandering to LGBT fans over it (pic related)
elaborate. How did Nothing get themselves involved? is that an alt cover or something?

i like listening to music about things i relate to. if you think all music is made for you then you need to consider other people exist. i dont post online about how much blues clues sucks because it isnt made for me. in punk where many bands sound similar lyrics are my deciding factor in what i like. no ones saying you are forced to listen to gloss

theonion.com/article/man-who-enjoys-thing-informed-he-is-wrong-7057

nick basset was in both bands though, and as far as i know is still in nothing

accurate, though he wasn't touring with them when i saw them

yeah they had some guy on bass recently, though i read somewhere that basset was going through personal issues at the time, who nose

i regularly see Anohni posted in AOTY threads (she definitely deserves to be there) GLOSS is just shitty boring punk with feminist lyrics. Dont get your panties in a twist over nothing.

I really hope these faggots didn't take out Whirr for good

bruh whirr took themselves out

starting shit and then pussing out immediately afterwards with a "my dog ate my homework"-tier excuse instead of sticking to your guns and fucking with them even more is pathetic famalam

Which isn't wrong

I find hilarious that the bass player is actually called Basset

Second from the right a cute tbqh

Someone post a mega of the ep