What are your favorite albums to listen to at unhealthy volumes? Pic related is too obvious

What are your favorite albums to listen to at unhealthy volumes? Pic related is too obvious

i literally listen to every album at unhealthy volume, that's why i'm kinda deaf. i just can't hear high tones but other than that, it's perfectly fine.

Or any other album by them for that matter. It's not that I turn them up louder than usual, but the albums are mixed in such a way that I'm gonna have my ears ringing regardless

You get lost

I just bought this album recently and holy fuck the mixing is LOUD

I listened to this as loud as possible, I had tinnitus for a whole night

I went through a phase of depression recently, and it was also the time I got into Mindflayer, so I'd just blast Take Your Skin Off like it'd make me feel better

The end of The Lung is so fucking good but the volume is all over the place. One second I'm listening to that sweet guitar riff and the next moment I'm having my ears blown out by all the distortion

this is the part where i get made fun of

This is a good choice

at loud volumes? wat?

ty m8. Dino is great to hurt your ears to.

Sucks that some of the songs are mixed quietly.

The Seer, To Be Kind, and The Glowing Man.
Mostly To Be Kind though

This and pretty much all of the other albums by them. I'm excited for the new one dropping in October.

especially I Don't Love

test

When I feel sad enough, I need limousine to hurt

never see it posted here, its a shame... don't you think senpai?

If the house doesn't shake you're not doing it right.

These.

This too, but it's just a shame they were never able to top it. Or make another good record besides Reign of Terror, for that matter.
Thinking about Sleigh Bells' downfall makes me so sad.

>Loud volume + heroin

Hype.

actually improves exponentially the louder you play it

Because you become slightly more deaf each time?

Only way to listen to it really

no, if you become deaf from loud music you have bad genetics