New Green Day leaked. Why is no one talking about it?

Solid 7/10 - Better than 21CB.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_Jh-dnnYLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still sucks though

link?

Because it's shit.

Pretty good desu

youtube.com/watch?v=o_Jh-dnnYLc

no, a download senpai

What he said

It's on soulseek

ok thanks senpai

I don't care what contrarian faggots say - Bang Bang is their best single since anything from American Idiot.

Sweet fuck that art is terrible. Feels like 2003 in the worst way possible.

True. It reminds me of St. Jimmy

That's exactly the first thing I thought of when my local station first played it.

>Green Day
>no one talking about it
Good, keep it that way.

Dubs wasted on a contrarian tripfag

Green Day is awful. It's not really a debatable topic; it's really more of a static fact. Water is wet, pandas are endangered, Green Day is awful.

>contrarian tripfag
You're using that word wrong. Contrarians would be going on about how good Green Day are, particularly their most shite albums.

>S-stop liking what I don't like!

If you don't like Green Day, get out of the Green Day thread and just fuck off back to the K-pop general.
You're not tough or cool.

Also pandas are no longer endangered you fuck up

Reddit is the other way, kiddo

I never really got into green day in middle school outside of their hits, I see no reason to start now.

>first track has an acoustic intro

it's aight 6-7

It's my AOTY

1.) It's Cred Forums. Don't take anything anyone says as seriously as you just did.

2.) I don't post in K-Pop generals. I avoid posting in most generals.

3.) I'm VERY aware that I'm not tough or cool.

Calm down.

Oh shit, I never knew that.

>green day
>on purpose
why? pop-punk is literally the worst genre of music

Why have humans put so much effort into saving these gotdamn things? Seriously, it's not like they even want to live in the first place. Earth is trying to get rid of them and we keep trying to keep them on Earth. What do they even contribute to the ecosystem, anyway?

anyone got a mega?

t. rude dude with 'tude.

Can we all agree that it's not as bad as it could've been?

>tells anyone with differing opinions to go to reddit
>this insecure about his music tastes
grow up

crunkcore is much worse imo. Usually I'll defend a genre but I literally can't think of a single redeeming thing in crunkcore.

Obviously better than the trilogy but is it better than 21CB?

>pressing enter twice
>>/r/eddit XDXDDD

no u

Each song had such cringeworthy lyrics so I'm staying far away from this one. Billie Joe really needs to get his shit together and stop trying so hard to appeal to middle schoolers. How is it that Insomniac and Nimrod sound 10x more matured than anything they released afterward? I've never seen a songwriter regress so harshly.

You ever listen to a song and you know it's shit but you still enjoy it? That's how I feel about Still Breathing

This.

Best pop-rock/punk album in years by far