youtube.com/watch?v=ewZZNeYDiLo
youtube.com/watch?v=KyZDvZmvhik
youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mash the two worst genres together
>"why does no one like this?

RATM is good

lmao GIMMICK

let's all play a concert naked and literally play none of our songs and leave the stage so we screw a lot of people out of their money. guys we are such political activists, we really made a statement

>Linkin Park
>Bones
>$uicideboy$
>Limp Bizkit

Because the "rappers" where low talent assholes rap metal can work and work well but no one has ever done it right the entire point of rap is to be lyrically impressive

Because Limp Bizkit fucking sucks.

I don't care their s/t is good.

It's fucking mindboggling how RATM's first album is goat and the second has only 2 good songs on it, what the fuck

I have no problem agreeing that their studio work is great, but that concert leaves a really sour taste in my mouth.

>Bones
>$uicideboy$
How are they rap metal?

The singer kept trying to do his one shouting voice and never deviated from it it naturallly got boring ans probably even to him by teh second album they where already phoning it in

Then you have obviously never sat down and really listened to a ratm albulm sir, zac and toms lyrics are right up their with rappers like tupac and immortal technique when it comes to making you things in a new light

Yes their first album was good but then the second was compete garbage

Yeah I've never seen them live, but their s/t is the only rap metal album I've ever gotten into. Tom Morello is pretty cool, does a lot of work with unions and is a GOAT guitarist. I didn't know they did that though, pretty retarded.

because teenagers only make up like 14% of the population

Evil Empire is by far their best

youtube.com/watch?v=ewZZNeYDiLo

>Cred Forums

kek this is the whitest shit I've ever seen, and I'm white, how is this allowed

they did it as a statement against censcorship, which was/is rampant at the time

Well I saw RATM live too and it was GOAT. Sepultura went before with the Roots album out, and the moshpit doubled to tripled in size when RATM started their first song, I had to haul my cousin the fuck out of there cause he was freaking out (we were 14 and 13)

why are you even on here? faggot

excuse me, but death grips is the more artsy ratm of our generation.

Death Grips is the new rap metal

this show must have been a blast:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyZDvZmvhik

youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA

Oh I looked it up and now it makes sense.

Hey I saw that joke in Deadpool too xD
What's your reddit nickname? Let's be friends

easy there fred