What are some albums/bands similar to pic related and Currents? I fucking adore these albums

What are some albums/bands similar to pic related and Currents? I fucking adore these albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9DVcBZto4E
youtube.com/watch?v=FaaqV868i3w
youtube.com/watch?v=EM7X33kmn_I
youtube.com/watch?v=mfO45AVQBLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know y'all niggas seen this thread quit fuckin playing wit me

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9DVcBZto4E

the original currents

try this for the 70s kevin parker

youtube.com/watch?v=FaaqV868i3w

goat album
olivia tremor control
the flaming lips - embryonic

morgan delt

try this for the 60s kevin parker

youtube.com/watch?v=EM7X33kmn_I

i havent found an 80s equivalent to tame impala or lonerism or kevin parker, but this comes close...

youtube.com/watch?v=mfO45AVQBLE

>the original currents
currents wasnt based off of wizard a true star though, lonerism was. currents was more early 90s R&B soul pop

adored the debut tbqh

both of these albums were done by one person, just like with tame impala's music, and also happen to be guitar based psych bedroom rock

Try listening to some other Oz Psych Rock bands

Pond is great, Kevin played drums for them on Beards Wives and Denim and still produces for them I think

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard is also a pretty rockin psych band too. Paper Mache Dream Balloon has the more Tame Impala-ish sound you're probably looking for.

>Paper Mache Dream Balloon has the more Tame Impala-ish sound you're probably looking for.
paper mache dream balloon is more folk than any of tame impala's stuff. i would recommend this for the lonerism vibe

I would just like to say that you are all really cool people with really cool music taste and I love you :)

>There are 7 posters in this thread.

And they are all lovely

Wew lad this is fire
Please tell me one of you has a DL link