ITT we post essential night time music

ITT we post essential night time music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82a-N__XK5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck you guys do at night?

Masturbate.

Hope that i don't wake up in the morning

Self loath mostly, if not that mindless gaming/internet browsing to distract myself from actually assessing my life.

You?

stay up to delay waking up for work the next day

10/10 cover
3/10 album

I know that feel all to well

I meant why aren't you taking sketchy research chemicals and grinding on underage girls at raves

Think so? It's one of the first "Abient chill out" whatever you want to call it albums i've listened to and I am hoked.

I'd like to hear your perspective

I hate going to public places.
Bad memories.

I'm a hikikomori.

Cause I just want someone to lay in bed with and listen to music and watch shows with

Maybe a weird/unconventional pick, but listening to this at 2 am while driving up 101 by myself was a pretty great experience.

Absolute favorite 2AM album.
Just feels right to have about half a J, put this on, and maybe play some vidya or just shitpost.

nice choice desu

These are all daytime albums, faggots

Sorry bubs, can't help you there :/

How is that?

Eh I feel that. I guess I just have extra energy to burn sometimes

Thanks desu. You too have excellent taste

It's great.

>Go for a walk to ponder life.
>Go on Cred Forums
>See if I can go for a whole minute without wanting to kill myself
>I'm usually not successful
>get gun case
>Open it up
>Look at gun for a few minutes
>Watch the video of the guy that survived jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge
>Put gun away
>Put o some tunes
>Go back on Cred Forums for an hour
>Go to bed

No need to apologize. You didn't do anything.
I just hope one day i can just finally die so i can stop thinking about this insufferable world and forget about how pathetic i am.

this and songs of love and hate by leonard cohen

Thanks for making me feel even better about myself

None of you have heard this but it's great

Not that guy, but the beats are noticeably lacking in bass and are mostly a 10 second guitar/piano loop repeated and placed over some drums with little to no variation.

youtube.com/watch?v=82a-N__XK5g

This is one of the few beattapes that i've actually enjoyed front to back while browsing shit on youtube.

great choice

Now that point it out there isn't really bass, but i'm ok with that. And as far as repetitiveness I find it sort of soothing, it's easy mindless background music but catchy, appreciate the feedback.

Also the tape you linked is really up my ally in terms of taste, adding it to the collection, thanks.

aoty for me

i walked home from work at 8 PM and listened to it and it was perfect

Logh is the fucking shit. Contractor and the Assassin is an amazing album.

It's one of those albums that has a chameleon like effect, regardless of the mood i'm in it warps to match it, i've been hooked.

I wish Joji would release a full project cause that's what led me to finding this, and the similarities are abundant.

and by that I mean song. not album.

Good picks m8s.

Also Preoccupations - s/t

i know exactly what you mean about it fitting almost any mood

yeah Joji is a tight project, i hope he does more with it

Kekkerino

Yeah this is honestly GOAT night-drive music, esp. the second half.

If you got any other similar beat tapes or suggestions i'm dying to find more stuff.

Not that guy, but you should check out the YouTube channel STEEZYASFUCK. They're constantly uploading beat tapes by many different (mostly obscure) artists.

>STEEZYASFUCK
Oh fuck it's the same channel the other guy's video was uploaded on, after looking at his account this is exactly the type of shit I was looking for, thank you immensely.

No problem. Seriously though don't take it. Life has no meaning and everything we do is just a distraction to forget our incessant lives. The only thing i have motivation to do is die. Suicide is pathetic and painful and every time i attempt it i always pussy out. I can only hope i die of natural causes or something kills me. Either way, here's your album. Divert the fact that your life is worth only as much as the next person and our society is poignant and pretentious.

What you said is true, but what I had to do was create my own "livable" bubble of a life, and I hope you eventually do the same.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Me too. I hate this universe and everything it. I just want it all to die.