Been getting into these guys lately, they're pretty good

Where do I go from here? Ive really liked what Ive heard so far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3LRM9E5ItM
vimeo.com/37414519
mega.nz/#F!eNlxDZqa!iMsq2GS7IRJm0KUFx53zrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go in order, With The Beatles is next.

with the beatles is by far their worst
listen to it if you want, but if you want to just skip to hard day's night, i won't blame you

Poor taste

You should try listening to The Kinks desu

youtube.com/watch?v=P3LRM9E5ItM
from a different album but yeah, this is where I went after early beatles rather than beatles 2.0 phycadelic

The Beatles are truly a chronological order band. Listen to them all in order, don't skip anything, no exceptions. Past Masters, Anthologies, etc. come after that.

i still haven't listened to let it be, magical mystery tour, or yellow submarine

this

WTB has been a personal favorite since childhood. Their songwriting and musical direction was much more focused.

abbey road is the best, then the white album..

now a bunch of mu will fight me for disagreeing with their personal preference
vimeo.com/37414519
the chorus bit gives me wood

haven't shared from vimeo before
sorry

I'm So Tired - Beatles from Bill Dietrich on Vimeo.

These two posters know the score.
You will also discover that the U.S. catalogue is different than the British one until you get up to Sgt Pepper. People like myself believe that The Beatles never put out a bad record while others will have a favorite era or period they will gravitate towards. Have fun.

The cover selection on WtB was probably their worst though. The originals are good as is par for the course, but All My Loving overshadows all the rest of them.

I actually have been getting into them recently as well, just went through all the "canon" albums.

I was always a Beach Boys guy before but damn these guys have some fantastic songs aside from the ones everyone knows.

I think Revolver, Sgt. Pepper, and Abbey Road are the top 3 for me.

Speaking of which does anyone have a link or sharethread for the Beatles? Ive been listening to them on spotify but havent found any dl.

How could you say you prefer the Beach Boys if you hadn't listened past the Beatles' singles?
mega.nz/#F!eNlxDZqa!iMsq2GS7IRJm0KUFx53zrA
just FYI with these links you will probably want the mono versions for everything pre-White Album.

I'm glad Cred Forums has come full-circle and has stopped the retarded "hurr durr Beatles suck" meme

For Sale is their worst, not saying it's a bad album though, it's very comfy, even the cover is

before i clicked on that link i knew you were gonna post i'm so tired wtf
anyway MMT is my fave beatles album

I don't care what anybody says. I unironically LIKE Mr. Moonlight!

I was a Beach Boys fan because I only knew of the Beatles singles, but stuff like Pet Sounds and Surf's Up really moved me in ways beyond poppy tunes. But now I am finally beginning to see how great the Beatles really were.
Thank for the link btw, much appreciated.

Have you ever listen to the live version?