ITT: Albums Cred Forumssicians won't stop reccomending to you, even though you already listened to them and hated them

ITT: Albums Cred Forumssicians won't stop reccomending to you, even though you already listened to them and hated them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLpfDI7nabM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you hated this then you have shit taste, it's hard to recommend shit if you don't like even the objective masterpieces

>objective masterpieces
Kill yourself mate, there is no such thing as an objective masterpiece.

perhaps that should make you wonder whether the problem might not be on your end instead?

Anything by Mr. Bungle. I always get recommendations for them when I say I like The Residents and they sound nothing alike.

they both sound like shitty sporkcore m8

pet sounds
any SWANS album
joanna newsome

>Swan
Aw man. They've kinda become one of my favorites.

The longer I have listened to this, the more I realize it is just a bunch of songs stuck together and really not as perfect as I once thought it was.

I completely understand this honestly. I kind of don't want to get into Mr.Bungle at all. The only song of theirs I have liked at all was Retrovertigo and that was it. Nice to see a fellow Residents fan though, even on Cred Forums there are never enough of us.

Do you just not like prog, or Yes in particular?

I actually like Yes, but so far the only album of theirs i have really enjoyed was Fragile

The opening 2 minutes or so is god tier
The rest is compete shit

Not him but have you tried The Yes Album? I liked that one a lot.

Fingerprince is additional material that never made it onto Not Available, which is significantly more coherent.

Not yet, actually! i will check it out.

I haven't listened to him but I already hate him
also I can't be the only one that thinks this cover looks terrible

idk I still haven't heard Not Available for some reason, but I really, really like it. It's one of their easiest albums to listen to for me and it's just so solid from a composition side.
Jesus christ Meet the Residents is dense as fuck. I swear every time I hear that it's like a double album. Still need to dig heavier into Third Reich and Roll.
Broke myself into them with The Commercial album which I will recommend doing to nobody.
Eskimo is amazing.
Still need to hear the first Mole album.

Weird as this sounds, the earlier Ween albums have a vague The Residents side, albeit significantly poppier.
This in particular reminds me of The Residents cover of Satisfaction: youtube.com/watch?v=bLpfDI7nabM&feature=youtu.be

Yeah check out The Yes Album.
Tbh Idk why you don't like Close to the Edge. I've listened to it to much and it's lost it's magic, but man what a record.

check out Not Available some time, it's a truly amazing album
God in Three Persons is also pretty great

I would definitely give it a listen, its my favorite of theirs and I also started with Commercial Album.

Makes sense that Ween has Residents ties, Mickey was interviewed for Theory of Obscurity.

The vocal harmonies of Yes are disgusting.