youtu.be/7OXezoICOvs

Is this a joke?

> no dictatorship or corrupt gov
> reasonably high wealth
> good STOL

Thats how.

is the cowboy bebop soundtrack actually worth listening to outside of the show

youtu.be/P2g7tddHZ8E

By culturally appropriating other countries music???

>unironically posting the wrong flags

>obsessive work culture putting incredible emotional and mental strain on everyone living there
>historically a much more comfortable culture when dealing with death
>its cultural isolation from "the west" and its recent introduction to western music leading to an interesting synthesis of ideas at times

actual answer, although most japanese scenes are significantly overrated here due to the abundance of weeaboos here disguised as music enthusiasts when all they listen to is 6-hour nightcore mixes on youtube with a waifu slideshow in the videos

I really enjoy post punk and new wave
Any japanese bands that fall into this genre?

bait

they're the most creative people

Nope, just a bunch of weebs jerking it off because they've never taken the time to listen to any jazz apart from maybe Kind of Blue

1. pitch dependent language means they learn it just by basic communication

2. Jazz has been popular as fuck in Japan for decades so they are more patrish

Laughinggirls.jpg

Any albums you'd recommend?

Because the jew fears the Samurai.

>no corrupt gov
lmao

You only think that because you're a fucking weeb trash

Because it's a developed country with a population of 127,3 milion.

Because the Keions inspired them.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoa1G6uBz-0

How is she so good Cred Forums?

Japan is the most creatively proficient country in the world.

They make the best films

They make the best animation

They make the best music

nah that's france

really makes you go wew lad

yeah but at least Cred Forums likes Japan for non-weebshit

>They make the best films

not true by the way

This

What ? I'm French, and while it's true that we make good films, the UK and Germany make way much better music than us, and no country can't compete with Japan when it comes to animation.
The electronic music scene here is full of coke-snorting Parisian upper-middle class making boring house or minimal shit. Nobody made something off the beaten path since Mr. Oizo (except Kaumwald, maybe, but nobody care about them), and there is no more good academic stuff like during the 20th century anymore.
The only good stuff now here is the noise rock scene from the north east, but these fuckers can't bother to record themselves properly, and the occasional good band that pops up from somewhere else like Aluk Todolo, Pneu and Cheveu.

YES IT IS

The black metal scene is really great.

True bichnigga, america is dead now since they started making nothing but remakes and sequels and prequels.

it´s not the country that made them good individuals just fucking worked for it. god damn i hate your stupid ass excuses like "but he´s french" or "he´s just talented" PEOPLE WORKED FOR THOSE RESULTS

and feminist and tranny thinkpieces...

tru

morita doji is my shit desu

Name 5 good japanese black metal bands

It's all that rain. Rain turns you into a good person.

But Canada has Lana Rain...

Lowercase "r", you cock snorting dipshit.

Lana Rain is her name, names are capitalized you daft ignorant prick. I bet you don't even have a IRL waifu!

And "rain" is a common noun. You wouldn't be such an ignorant and worthless piece of shit if you knew what it is and actually got some.

Names aren't common nouns you virgin retard. Go back to school and learn something this time, before your mother has to sell herself again.

twitter.com/lana_rain
No, she obviously doesn't know how to spell her own name.

Speaking of school, allow me to provide you some free education, you fucking dumbass. This will probably be your very first time too!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain

>Love niche jap album
>Try to look for more by artist
>It's all ching chong runes
Fuck

There is actually no "ng" sound in Japanese, you ignorant fuckwit.

From what I can tell the music from Japan is definitely very good. In the context of albums I'd say there's a lot of good stuff, probably 200 or so from what i ran over that are solid around 4/5 stars. And the traditional is very good, I'm not sure how the court music compares with that of China and Korea though. Overall it probably isn't better than US, France or UK though, but should be up there no doubts about that

I like this chart but this could be better. This one is kinda like a selection of albums that fit into the Cred Forumscore interests. There's the shoegaze, hip hop, math rock, metal, cute girls singing, synth shibuya-pop craze and some bizarre noise stuff. These are modern albums that are probably awesome to discuss with your friends, but many of these aren't necessarily good or essential. Many questionable choices as well: it hurts me a little inside seeing the Sheena Ringo album and Kakashi figuring in the jazz section of the chart. Meanwhile, Isao Suzuki, arguably the greatest japanese name in jazz is completely ignored and doesn't even make it into the top 20! And I can live without most of the stuff in the electronic/folk sections as well. Still, this one is good, almost all the very essential artists are in there, and is overall good to discuss on Cred Forums.

>France and UK
>good music
>anno Domini 2010+

people itt:

>flag
>good

it is really, even the non jazz tracks are great, give it a shot

nice saving the thumbnail you fucking autist

You're such a fucking moron.

The big four schools for me: Russia (montage theory), German (expressionism), France (new wave) and Japan (japanese new wave)

They accidentally stumbled across a superior format of pop music when idol culture took over. Everywhere else is stuck with primitive solo celebrity singers instead of large groups.

newfag

>cultural appropriation exists
great one fa m

Don't mind me just posting the superior country with superior culture and superior music.

this is the most severe case of retardation that i've ever seen on this site

Do people forget that Japan has 127 million people?

It's a pretty large talent pool.

walked right into that one huh

How are you this fucking retarded?

why did u post the Japan flag instead of the Iceland one?

japonaïs girls are gross

>superior culture
>superior music

fucking LOL

>fucking LOL

everywhere is influenced by our supremacy, gg

>French music better than japanese
Yeah NO!

Wish the mega-link would work.

They don't. Most of it actually sounds like ass. But it often gets a pass just because it's Japanese. Japanese shit on this website is just a case of reverse racism and nothing else.