Why is Cred Forums often stereotyped about being more liberal than other boards? What makes us more liberal...

Why is Cred Forums often stereotyped about being more liberal than other boards? What makes us more liberal? Maybe I just need to lurk more...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmhjyB3QfEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz mu were more open minded than any other board on this Cred Forums

libshits tend to like more music/better music (subjective) cause they're more open to crazy shit

Lad got dubs

>liberal
>open-minded
wew lad

Because we enjoy music made by non-whites, women, and LGBTs.

Don't know. If you've ever been in those political threads it's pretty split.

This board is filled to the brim with limp dick, indie-loving nu males, and nigger-worshipping cucks.

/lit/ is the most left board by far

This board used to be full of lefties, and we're still here. Cred Forums usually gets told to fuck off because they have retard tier opinions about everything.

>being a "liberal" is the same as being liberal

this. You can have a conversation remotely connected to a black person and not have someone spam NIGGER 20 times

Because conservatives can't make good music.

bretty much this

Cred Forums is a million times more liberal than /lit/ will ever be tho.

There are no real /liberal/ boards on Cred Forums unfortunately.

But yes Cred Forums and /lit/ and Cred Forums are probably the most standable

>libshits tend to like more music/better music (subjective) cause they're more open to crazy shit
I love weird music, and I'm literally one of the most conservative people you'll ever meet. I'm into psych and noise and black metal and highly experimental shit. Most libtards I know listen to mainstream rap and pop.

Political compasses are bullshit
Just follow your own moral compass and have some goddamn sympathy for others and don't force your beliefs on others

Frank Zappa was a lolbert(even though he wasn't really ideologically consistent) and Stravinsky was a fascist. But for everyone of those, there's 20 good lefty or centrist artist.

>

Tfw you just described being a liberal.

Relatively conservative. Hate this wave of transgender/gay/sjw bullshit society. Just love music with a fiery passion.

Hello there, special snowflake

we are all infp crybabies who are diplomats

ps kill you'reself op you fag

You guys just post so innocently is makes me want to puke

This. Maybe Trump will save us, user.

>There are no real /liberal/ boards on Cred Forums unfortunately.

lol no

Which board after Cred Forums is the most conservative?

Hard mode: no Cred Forums

Ah there he is! Right on cue! There's that dastardly, dastardly unsympathetic alt-rightist!!!!!!

>weeew

>Lad

I see what you did there.

Good Job OP you just made a thread for all of the closet Cred Forums retards on here to spew their intense hatred of the blacks and "sjw culture" on without getting told to shut the fuck up by us sensible human beings.

Conservative by American standards? Definitely Cred Forums

looking for something Ted?

>This board is filled to the brim with limp dick, indie-loving nu males, and nigger-worshipping cucks.
What did he mean by this?

you should have been here during brexit, lefty butthurt everywhere.

Cred Forums is more liberal than most of the other boards and I think that's because this board attracts a very different crowd. There's lot of crossover between people who frequent Cred Forums and people who frequent websites like facebook and tumblr.

good one

>There are no real /liberal/ boards on Cred Forums unfortunately

Of course this would be coming from a tripfag

to
be
honest

I really wanna tell them off

Imagine caring about others lifestyles so much just live and let live

(Nice dubs)
Frank Zappa was conservative and proud of it.

I am not ashamed of being a straight white man.

I didn't live through slavery, or segregation, or the women's rights movement.

I'm not apologizing to anybody for anything that I didn't do.

I'm not even American. I just can't stand it. My ex-girlfriend the other day got highly offended when I made fun of her special snowflake transgender boyfriend/girlfriend/thing. She called me a transphobic and looked really "triggered".

Yeah but he was a rational classical conservative. When most people talk about conservatives today they mean evangelicals, rednecks, or alt-right manchildren.

I got duble dubs, Frank Zappa is overrated. Not saying he's irredeemably bad but he's a grain of sand in a gigantic beach of god awful mainstream conservative artists.

>just live and let live
This is precisely why we hate SJWs you retard. Safe spaces and trigger words and censoring "hate" on the internet is not "Live and let live."

I don't hate blacks or any race. I just hate this agenda being pushed that I should instantly accept every fucking gay, trans, bi, demi gender bullshit, and be as politically correct as possible, try not to offend anyone lest they get "triggered" otherwise I'm a bigoted piece of shit who should be cast aside in society.

Who let the Amazing Atheists on here? Jesus fuck this must be the average guy who praises south park for their "anti-pc comedy."

forgot to mention that this is in part due to mew's reputation of being "hipster" that it attracts the people.

other chans have /leftypol/ boards that you could fuck off to

>maybe the zionist businessman who despite having millions of dollars, has engaged in no philanthropy to help the working class he claims he cares so much about.

If you honestly think "le ess jee dubaus" are the biggest issue in politics right now you shouldn't be voting.

I'm a Marxist and I supported Brexit, especially after the EU imposed austerity on Greece. Liberals aren't leftist.

He wasn't ideologically consistent and had shit tier knowledge of political theory(he actually thought "muh toothbrush" was a part of communism).

None the less, he's still one of my favourite musicians. And it isn't like he was the conservatives you'd find on Cred Forums, he had lot of black and Jewish friends and opposed segregation

So why don't you give us an example of these "politically incorrect" opinons "the ess jay duaus" are preventing you from espousing?

>other chans have /leftypol/ boards that you could fuck off to
Why don't you fuck off to Cred Forums to discuss your shitty march music?

>everyone who shares similar opinions must watch the amazing atheist
dat logic

There are very few people who will get mad at you for not liking an individual gay/trans person. If you encounter this problem often enough that you develop a victim complex where you believe everyone in society will call you a bigot and cast you aside maybe you are actually a bigot who should be cast aside.

>the people i know are dumb
>i have shit beliefs about the world

wow, who would have thought!

every group has its radicals
The ideals of the alt-left are just a different take on reality that is perfectly reasonable to the people that believe it.
Trigger words are bullshit lowkey ptsd nonsense that became a meme because of a misunderstanding
I can't really vouch for safe spaces, but how does their existence bother you?

>politically incorrect
My sister was once told not to call an Asian person Asian in case they got offended by it.

>you should have been here during brexit, lefty butthurt everywhere.
got any screencaps? would love to see that shit

>Why don't you fuck off to Cred Forums to discuss your shitty march music?
I have Cred Forums open in another tab. I'm on this board to discuss real music though.
Why are people on Cred Forums so hostile towards anons when they they browse Cred Forums in particular? God forbid, right. I've been browsing Cred Forums several years before even lurking Cred Forums

nah, no screencaps. Just people being melodramatic and sharing sad music because they thought Britain was gonna go under.

>bigot
That implies that there is something wrong with holding your own opinion. I don't have to accept transgendered people or anyone if I really want to. Regardless of whether you think that makes me a terrible person or not.

Here is Frank Zappa being the most rational reasonable conservative and even admitting that he is one while debating other conservatives that give the ideology of conservatism a bad name. Watch and enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmhjyB3QfEg

>I've been browsing Cred Forums several years before even lurking Cred Forums
This. Besides Cred Forums is a love fest. It's all Trump circle-jerking and all of the anti-white hatred is just memes. If you're a black conservative/alt-right dude and not a nigger SJW, they'll treat you with respect.

Yeah my assumptions were spot on.

To be fair, Cred Forums is also a shit hole. The ridiculous amounts of real racism on there is pretty stupid, and I consider myself kind of conservative.

And what might those assumptions be? Honestly. Tell me without shit posting, and attaching shitty reaction images as if that counts as some kind of valid argument.

>Why are people on Cred Forums so hostile towards anons when they they browse Cred Forums in particular?
Because the autism levels on Cred Forums are so high, and the board might implode if they get any higher.

>anti-white hated is just memes
You've very clearly never met a Cred Forumslack in real life.

>I consider myself kind of conservative
Why?

>Just people being melodramatic and sharing sad music because they thought Britain was gonna go under.
kek that sounds great

Over the summer a lot of people came here from pol to shitpost, argue, and shill Trump.

Cred Forums's nazi reputation comes from old fags who have all but fucked off cirpplechan and twitter since m00t bullied them.

Modern Cred Forums is much more moderate in comparison, but a few fashy goys still remain

>I don't have to accept trans people or anyone else
If that's not the definition of a bigot, or at least a giant asshole then I don't know what is.
And I'm going to keep attaching melon images.

>Why?
Why does it matter?

>all of the anti-white hatred is just memes
this is the real meme,there are definitely genuine racists on Cred Forums

Because this is the typical 'indie' fan

>ANTI-WHITE hatred

>You've very clearly never met a Cred Forumslack in real life
I can't speak for everybody but I've been supporting Trump since day one. When I meet a black man, or a woman, or a gay person who supports him instead of buying into the liberal media's lies about him being a "bigot," I'm very respectful to that person. I treat them like we're on the same team, because we are. We live in a fucking crazy liberal world, and we have to stick together. It would be stupid of me to turn away a comrade just because they don't look like me.

>bigot
You keep using that word as if that's supposed to mean something to me. By that definition, anyone who is a minority should be accepted. Should we let the KKK back in? Or neo nazis? You're a bigot because YOU don't accept them. Filthy pig, get with the times.

How many images of Sam Hyde are on there lmao?

Yup. My parents will say they're not racist and then turn right around and say something about whites and Asians being better races or some shit.

>He was ideologically inconsistent and had shit tier knowledge of political theory

I'm afraid you went over my head with that posting. What do you mean by that? I know nothing about his thinking tooth brushes were communist but he was totally wrong about the health hazards of tobacco and cigarette smoking.

not enough

Hate who you want to hate pal, its the catholic way

That is correct though

>meanwhile on Cred Forums

>whites and asians being better races or some shit
>implying it isn't statistically true
Prove me (and them) wrong.

Jesus fuck the alt-right is the meme that never stops giving.

I'm not religious by any stretch of the imagination. I just don't understand why I should accept someone just because "society" tells me to? Or simply because it's the "popularly" held belief. That doesn't automatically make it right.

There's been a lot of Cred Forums shitposting recently. Not even sure why.

What's Cred Forums's honest opinions on drugs?

Drugs are fun in small amounts. Don't let them consume your life and/or paycheck.

>muh synergy

what is that? A list of books about jews or something?

bad

what the fuck do you think

He thought you couldn't own anything in communism because he took less than a cursory glance at the ideology. The "muh toothbrush" refers to people who literally think in communism people come for your toothbrush because they can't differentiate between private and personal property.

>applying statistical averages to a group of billions of people
WEW

The thread ask for Cred Forums related literate and most f the books recommended are esoteric reactionary nonsense like Evola or books about "muh jews".

>weed makes me depressed and hyper sensitive to how shit my life is
>cocaine is a tool so I can drink more
>xtc makes me enjoy shit music

overall more negative than positive

I dislike the glorification of drugs and the culture that surrounds them. I rarely participate and when I do it's only pot. I don't see the reason to go to concerts or clubs and participate in degenerate behaviour like popping mills, taking mdma, or snorting lines of coke to have a good time.

Legalize all drugs, putting people jail for changing their own consciousness is dumb.

I'm pretty liberal with drug use. The war on drugs was stupid, I'm only really against hard stuff like meth, heroin, etc.
But if it's something like mushrooms, weed, even mdma and shit that's cool by me.

I don't care about "statistics" or some bs. If you believe one race is somehow better than the other, that is the literal definition of racism, so you cannot say the racism on pol is just memes.
False equivalence. There's no reason to go around antagonizing people for just going around living their lives. If you're dressing up like a kkk person or holding signs that say you're going to hell for being gay then you've already antagonized people, so its not "bigoted" for people to get angry and react (im actual censorship though).

Holy fuck, found the 15 year old who listens to EDM and collects "healing" crystals.

What about the social justice groups that do the very same? Don't tell me they don't exist because they surely do.

>>applying statistical averages to a group of billions of people
>WEW
he fell for it lads

>cocaine+ alcohol
You know that cocethanol is lethal right

*I'm against actual censorship though

>If you believe one race is somehow better than the other,

not better, just different

hehe

Yeah can't wait till all the meth heads can legally buy their fix and walk around wired to the fucking brim ready to take a swing at the next person who looks at them the wrong way.

>implying I'm wrong

Social justice warriors are trying to solve inequality without dealing with the root cause of inequality and are garbage
t. leftist

I'm against those too.

yeah life is lethal

So you believe censorship is a good thing? You believe if something is wrong we just shouldn't hear about it? If someone has a different opinion to yours they should be locked up so no one ever hrears it?

Tfw I don't do drugs just think them being illegal is dumb. Also I don't mean consciousness in the woo woo term just the way your brain is actually working.

See

Yeah man as soon as they legalized weed in Oregon I became a huge pot head! Shut the fuck up dude, drugs being legal doesn't make significantly more or less people use them. This is some retarded Nancy Reagan DARE shit.

>Social justice warriors are trying to solve inequality
That's their guise though. In reality social justice warriors are a bunch of fakes. They don't give a shit about issues. It's all a facade to stroke their own already inflated ego, yet they're all a bunch of insecure idiots at the same time.

weed is the same as meth

Idgaf about them and neither do any of the leftists I know

Go ahead, get Trigglypuff deported or lynched or some shit, same with Soros. Nobody will care they're gone, the left doesn't need or want them.

>That's their guise though. In reality social justice warriors are a bunch of fakes. They don't give a shit about issues. It's all a facade to stroke their own already inflated ego, yet they're all a bunch of insecure idiots at the same time.

Good job you figured it out. Pls don't conflate them with actual leftist. It's like conflating Nazi's with Zionist Republicans(though that probably isn't to far fetched considering how many support Trump)

Are you fucking joking cunt? Weed isn't at all comparable to crystal meth you dopey cunt. Meth is known to cause agitation, violence, fights, death. Never in the history has that been the case of marijuana. Fuck you're a stupid cunt. Kill yourself.