Dicks out for Harambe

A little sad hip hop that I wrote about our beloved Harambe.

soundcloud.com/user-545275335/dicks-out-for-harambee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lxsy-Qw5byI
youtube.com/watch?v=kyNgY1ZHrHk
reddit.com/r/Harambe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Added a youtube version.
youtu.be/Lxsy-Qw5byI

stop

stop

stop

Nah. You just have no talent.

stop

stop

Hot Dad did the only Harambe tribute you need

youtube.com/watch?v=kyNgY1ZHrHk

Please kill yourself

Harambe, t3h G0ri11a oF d00m

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up kid my name is harambe but u can call me t3h G0ri11a oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very apish!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet apish gorillas like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 grab little kids that fall into my exhibit w/ my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite thing to do!!! bcuz its SOOOO apish!!!! shes apish 2 of course but i want 2 meet more apish gorillas like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! BANANAAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate you. Passionately.

oh cool now I can dislike it

>Dicks out for Harambe
>Lordof420
>Painted joint in his hand
I imagine you as a 12 year old that just discovered memes yesterday and has been up all night frantically exploring the internet, ecstatic over your newfound feeling of belonging to something

And I imagine you as a faggot who doesn't understand satire.

Bitch

>actually getting that easily triggered on the internet and letting your butthurt show
haha holy shit suspicion confirmed, you even added an extra 'bitch' at the end after calling me a faggot
Oh, and protip: Being satire (especially when it's and simplistic and shallow as this) doesn't automatically make something good
b-bitch..!!

Stop

Picture this faggot sitting in his rooms giggling while making this and imagining all the positive feedback and praise he would get from us for his generic 12-year old core memes
Don't worry though OP, I know a place where your talents will be much appreciated
>>>>reddit.com/r/Harambe/

what the fuck is this a satire of? lol were you thrown against a fucking wall as a baby? you're not "satirizing" anything - quit using words which you don't even know the meaning of, you fucking child

saged, reported

stop

Lmao get the fuck out of my thread and off my board

Don't you big boys have better things to do? Like, idk, eating your girlfriend's poos poos after a harambe has came inside it?

Y'all bitches ain't shit

stop

This is better

Don't worry OP, people on here are really rude. Just look at how they treated Tedy's mixtape.

Yeah, but Tedy is actually good

Guys, Someone is pretending to be me.
I will respond to messages on my youtube and not here.

stop

fuckoff

Bump

You guys are fucking dicks jesus christ. Leave the kid alone. He's just trying to make music.

You all just need to grow up. I actually liked your song bro. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't let these anonymous assholes keep you down.

Good song man. Very good song! Keep up the good work! I'm bumping your thread for you. :)

Thank you.
I make tons of political raps and perform them in my legal government and city hall meetings. It feels nice to have people listen xD!

Local government. The typo says legal.

>boyfriend
>she

What did he mean by this?

stop samefagging