Is there a dating app that lets you choose based on musical tastes?

Is there a dating app that lets you choose based on musical tastes?

I'm so fucking tired of 99% of women being shallow plebeian whores.

I might be autistic, but I literally refused to have a relationship with a 10/10 slut because of her shit taste in music (drake, kanye, skrillex etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Rl-XJZ_7Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf4UpcnW-d8&index=28&list=PL4E372074FC1F3BA8
youtube.com/watch?v=LpeEenNCkLs
youtube.com/watch?v=yck9IhjlCU4
youtube.com/watch?v=YgukUfdRLRo
youtube.com/watch?v=H2trZuIl8LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10/10
we'll be the judge of that

ya tinder

I remember someone talked about this sort of thing. There apparently is a site, but I don't remember the name.

Bumping because I'm also interested.

>not low-key introducing your gf to Cred Forumscore until she becomes a full on Cred Forumstant without knowing
Sucks for you senpai.

ask again in 12 hours
im curious too but most of mu is dead rn

>There apparently is a site, but I don't remember the name.
yeah, tastebuds, apparently it's shit.

>tfw no jeff mangum loving gf

don't all sites have a listing for that? women contacted me on okcupid because of my music list

>complains about women being shallow
>wants to date based on musical taste

top meme

to answer your question, tinder will apparently integrate spotify in some way soon, so you can see people's top artists and such

youtube.com/watch?v=6Rl-XJZ_7Tw

she's a pleb who thinks she's patrician. look at her profil pic

she adores Kanye, Drake and U2 (lel) and thinks they're some fucking geniuses

i on the other hand, am more into experimental psychedelic japanese music (preferably rock) so i fucking despise her musical tastes, and literally couldn't stand her.

forgot pic

Cute but not a ten

youtube.com/watch?v=Rf4UpcnW-d8&index=28&list=PL4E372074FC1F3BA8

youtube.com/watch?v=LpeEenNCkLs

Some people just have a personality that I find pleasant.

she looks better IRL

Women listen to what they're told to.
It's your job as a man to groom her taste.

it's not that easy senpai. we were alone, chilling and shit. conversation got to music and all that. so she says she wants to listen to the kanye album together. I tell her he's shit. but she insists, so I listen to him. she promises she'll listen to my tastes after we're done with her shit.

and after we finish the album, I show her some of my stuff, songs like youtube.com/watch?v=yck9IhjlCU4 and the album itself

And LITERALLY after 1 minute of listening to these songs, this pleb bitch tells me that she doesn't understand the lyrics, and begs me to listen to more of her Drake/Kanye bullshit. I released that I wouldn't be able to endure another fucking hour of this torture, considering I barely survived her first album. I was so fucking angry, but I tried very hard not to show it. I made some excuse and left.

Fuck her. And fuck trying to """"""groom her tastes""""""" whatever the fuck that means. It just doesn't fucking work

It's fucking bullshit. I need to find someone who enjoys the same music as me. I want someone to have conversations with, to listen to albums together and discuss the feelings and moods that we have after listening. Rate albums perhaps.

Fuck this gay earth

see

you might be autistic. seek help

instagram is patrician dating app but you need some followers and likes on ur pic else u look like loser

then seach hastags for example #sunkilmoon had some cute selfies with lyrics caption, then just message

met a lot of girls this way

>I'm so fucking tired of 99% of women being shallow plebeian whores.
Oh the ironing

You sound insufferable.

fuck you normie

I think I remember reading that it will allow you to post one song in addition with your profile.

lmao

last.fm

You're not meant to accept women the way they are when they first meet you. They're creatures of group dynamics and they're meant to be reshaped like modelling clay. You just have to smoothen out the influence of their past social contacts at first.

autism

>i on the other hand, am more into experimental psychedelic japanese music (preferably rock) so i fucking despise her musical tastes, and literally couldn't stand her
autism

I'm actually fighting the urge to turn this off at 2 minutes. I'd put Kanye up against this crap any day.

new tinder update my friend

>i on the other hand, am more into experimental psychedelic japanese music (preferably rock) so i fucking despise her musical tastes, and literally couldn't stand her.

you are doing all of these women a massive favor by being so completely useless at forming personal relationships

pleb detected

>skrillex
>kanye
>shit taste
dude i´d legit jizz in a ho if she had even that much of a taste. if you think mainstream is bad you havent checked their playlists enough

this is SO bad lmao

bro this is like the most simplistic boring shit in the universe

>being literal plebs who don't know kinoki teikoku
>talking shit about one of the most experimental and psychedelic rock bands in the world

holy fucking shit, is reddit down or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgukUfdRLRo

>kanye better than kinoki teikoku

here, I found something for you

>you think I haven't heard this shit before
>you think its the most experimental and psychedelic music in the world

from the intellectual posturing to the failure at human relationships to the Japanese fetishistic behavior, it is you who belongs on Reddit

>says the kanyetard

just stop embarrassing yourself

>talking shit about one of the most experimental and psychedelic rock bands in the world
no we're talking about a song and that thing was pleb city

for starters she's just talking over the damn thing. Literally not music.

>for starters she's just talking over the damn thing.

Literally every fucking Kanye or hip hop/rap song out there, retard

>not judging people based on appearances and making up a "deeper" reason to like them later

you literally sperg'd out on a woman for not wanting to listen to your entry level psychedelic bullshit and then went to brag about it on Cred Forums

Are you on drugs? Thats called rapping. Not to mention especially these days hiphop has a fuck ton of singing in it.

this other song seems much better so far but that first one was absolutely mediocre as fuck

You mean you like Les Rallizes Dénudés
and Acid Mothers Temple? Not patrician, you are pretentious and stupid OP

>this other song seems much better so far but that first one was absolutely mediocre as fuck

you're a pleb, just admit it.

This has to be bait

tinder actually just received an update which makes your spotify profile public to potential matches
so uh, yea man. the future is here

at about 2:20 the guitar gets lame as fuck and then right after that she sings off key real bad

>upset sperglord

>entry level psychedelic bullshit

top kek, funny coming from a kanyepleb

m-muh experimental fags are so embarrassing

this is bait right
its gotta

I avoid conversations about music with girls
until later in the relationship

It was ok but I still wouldnt freak out about this. Now if she turned off pinkshinyultrablast then I'd show her the fucking door.

idk why you keep saying that when I'm obviously not the guy who is currently talking to you about kanye, but your behavior really illustrates why you're incapable of making a connection with a woman. You had a special snowflake tantrum and then came here to show off how cool you are, what the fuck is your life?

>she sings off key real bad

holy shit you deaf nigger, that's the fucking point
look up the word "dissonance", pleb. you might as well educate yourself before you come here

wut

its a lame three note lick repeated ad nauseum.

and she's not darby crash. she needs to hit the notes.

in this context fuck no I call bullshit

even if its intentional that sounds awkward as fuck in this song and has no place

Is reddit down or something?
I swear I haven't seen such a pleb in a long damn time.

and I'm hardly a kanye pleb either. I've only even heard tlop

speaking of ad nauseum

this thread sucks

>that sounds awkward
>what is psychedelic

nigger.... I know you're trolling. but this is just too obvious at this point

holy shit this is good
more pls

thats fucking shoegaze you idiot

you didn't answer me- what the fuck is your life? You're literally so boring that the sole defining characteristic about you is that your level of pettiness is so high that you will attack anyone that doesn't enjoy your extremely simple japanese fetish music, even if it is a person that wants to have sex with you. How fucking boring and privileged is your life? It boggles the mind.

>extremely simple japanese fetish music

oh, but kanye is the pinnacle of music according to you, plebe?

Their latest albums are just J-pop shit OP, and even though I kinda dig Eureka and their other earlier material you are still a pleb for calling it experimental, considering how extremely accesible it is. Also, they play dreampop or
shoegaze (depending on the album), not psychedelic rock

lay off him m8 at least hes passionate about something
majority of u fags treat music like trading cards and switch fav artist every week over muh p4k ratings
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=H2trZuIl8LY

they are actually indie post-rock, at least they characterize themselves as such, so you're both wrong

>i on the other hand, am more into experimental psychedelic japanese music

Top kek user

>Their latest albums are just J-pop shit OP

I know, it's pretty sad actually (although some stuff is pretty good)

But their early stuff is a million times better than any fucking golden turd Kanye might have produced. AND THAT WAS MY FUCKING POINT

If you disagree with this statement, you're a pleb and you should honestly just kys yourself

again we're talking about individual songs here. I agree that first one was more post-rock but the second is practically definitive shoegaze style

you could try talking to women and asking what music they like

yeah he's passionate about being a condescending, spoiled asshole

don't project your Cred Forums insecurities on me because you can see yourself in this douchebag

this

>he's passionate about being a condescending, spoiled asshole

And you're passionate about sucking off kanye, drake and pretty much being a plebeian?

Well I do agree with that actually, but you are still a pleb for being so highbrow and pretentious about a japanese waifuband. If it was something in the vein of Acid Mothers Temple or even Boris you where so vehemently defending it would atleast make sense, but this is just pretty embarrasing desu

>tfw OP is an autist but at least he stands up for his tastes
>tfw I can't tell women/friends that I hate Kanye and have to pretend that I enjoy his music just to fit in

JDIMSA

If this is the only thing you can use to justify your behavior and opinions then it's evident to just about everybody that you have no argument or excuse. You're trying to trigger me by listing music I don't listen to? It doesn't make sense, but it clearly illustrates why you are not successful in finding happiness from other human beings

>Acid Mothers Temple or even Boris
>implying you can even present that shit to normies without looking like a wierdo

you don't seem to understand. if i started dumping Acid Mothers Temple shit on a normie immediately after I met her, she'd think I'm a wierdo.

But the point is, she shat on a pretty normified japanese band that I happen to enjoy.

Who cares? If she's a fucking normie pleb then her evidently shit opinion is of no consequence to you.

Who cares anyway, just go along with it to get some sweet poontang

Ape

>10/10
kek

what kind of melody is this called around 3:19 (vocals)

Holy fucking shit dude

>my taste in popular music is better than her taste in popular music

fuck off

you're not an actual "patrician" unless you listen to classical

you're just another dumb autistic Cred Forumstant

Jesus you sound like a fucking wanker

>classical
>patrician
not this meme again

Your taste is even worse than hers

Tip

it's not a meme

classical is the superior music

why has no one told me about this before
i need to sign up for instagram i guess

>Translation: girls never so much as look at me, and I want to know if there's a place where I can use Cred Forumscore in place of a personality/good looks to get pussy

Sorry, OP, it's not gonna happen. There are enough attractive guys with the same taste as you and even more without