Wtf

She's also half greek

5% greek
10% welsh
45% cunt
40*0+40% wrinkles

This

Cred Forums
Would you take her thick 12' cock up your arse, no lube, so you could get a taste of those supple titties? Would it be worth it?

What tits ?

They are gone

This

aw hell yeah

/thread

They are there! They...
No... I've been gone too long.

They have been a disapointment since the very beginning, she just wore a push up or padded bra

I don't get the obsession with her

I mean this is the only time when she looked appealing and she aged like milk

Her music is catchy though I'll admit that

I used to be obsessed with her because she was so beautifull and i loved her voice and music. It's sad to See what she has become

her beauty on this picture cant be described. Especially her beauty in Hollywood and Oh No! This woman is a gift from the gods up above. Im still obsessed with her and her music and have to admit that her looks had nearly no effect on my obsession

my most fav pic about her

i loved her so much, i wanted to marry her, I imagined our life together, How we would both get old and live together until she got cancer at the age of 45 and died by my side. But now she's maried to this guy and is getting old, she will probably have kids in a few years and i will never marry her

>tfw i also had the exact same dreams

Looks like we both have the same autism level

>since the very beginning

you better start opening your eyes nigga

jesus they were massive

Yeah they were

The tits are spectacular.

In Hollywood this woman was unbeatable. Her voice the song and especially her looks. Noone could compete back then

you talking about these juggs ?

Current, womanly, mature Marina > chubby, cute teen Marina > Electric Heart Era

A goddess at every point, though

how is this old hag better than Electra Heart or Teen Marina?

i wouldn't say current Marina is that "womanly" considering pics like

I guess it's just a weird preference. For some inexplicable reason I like women who look like women. I guess I'm just one of those weird, devious non-pedophiles that make up a tiny minority of this site

i think you meant

chubby, cute teen Marina (even though she was like 23 at that time)>Electra Heart Era (the music wasnt the best but oh boy Marina was)> Current, womanly, mature Marina (not meaning that shes ugly though)

agreed tbqh

she is 10/10 here

it went downhill fast tho

if you honestly think current Marina is more womanly than old Marina you're a fucking retard.

current Marina has smaller tits, a more masculine face and No ass at all.

I disagree friend, Marina hasn't aged a day, Charli on the the other hand looks shittier everyday. Also her ass big and looks better than Charli's ass

This alone is better than anything Marina ever released

How is physical preference a sign of intelligence? With regards to her face, she just looks more mature. It's strange that for you big tits defines femininity. It's time to calm down and go to bed, child. Come back when you're 18.

not defending him, but her face defintetly looks more masculine now, getting fit generates testosterone

shut up Marina

do i know you? i could swear i have seen you somewhere before

of course her face looks way more masculine than Marina did a few years ago. since she started to get fit she wasnt only working on her stamina etc. but she also got "buff" and everybody knows that training and building muscles leads your body to produce testosterone. she prob stopped producing the estrogen she had a few years ago and mostly got testosterone leading her body and her face to become more masculine. If she didnt trained her muscles she wouldnt be looking like a trans nowadays

most people are posting unfortunate shots of her looking masculine but this video right her was every loopzola or however the fuck you call it which was in march and here is a vid of her in may with her voice sounding beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=082R8XpiKZM

Your vid is from march aswell, maybe older. It was uploaded in march. Also that won't change the fact she looks like shit now

oh well i fucked it up didnt i ? yeah but still besides of the wrinkles she looks gorgeous

Her entire face changed shape, it's not just the wrinkles

the hair. JUST THINK OF THE HAIR HOLY GOD

what

come on dude what is wrong with you guys

>face change
Must be the hormone replacement therapy

True. Will Marina ever make a song as good as Nuclear Seasons?

Charli vs. Mariner and her diamond ring fight when?

Marina's muscles are gone, Charli would win

no Marina would give that bitch one punch and she would be down nigga.

I hope she gets a miscarriage

but Marina's arms are thin as fuck now

woah dude, dont fall of that edge.
believe me. If you are training and stopped with it suddenly your muscles are starting to disappear, but if you will start training they will come back. looks like she stopped training to get rid of the testosterone in her fucking body

is she like hoping that her face will turn back to normal because she stops working out? I guess she has no idea how hormones work, she ruined her female beauty but she could atleast keep those muscles as replacement because her feminine face is not comming back

those tits are gone

which one of you decide to invade my queen's general not so long ago?

this is revenge

Lauren can't compare to Marina, both music and looks wise

you now better start fucking off. nobody did invade your queen's general, if it was someone its those charlifags always shitposting in other threads

you're right, lavren is too much of a queen to be compared to that plebeian

no they aren't

it was definitively someone from here
no charlifag would think marina looks good nowadays
even ironically lol

>queen
>looks like some pre-school midget
>spelling U as V
wow

is from february, she had a breast reduction

Who is this ugly fat bitch?

she looks like a toddler and her only good is the mother we share, even Charli beats this cvnt

What did he mean by this

first of all
please dont fucking tell me that you have 1000+ pics of her
and second of all, they do it to trigger faggots like you then trying to invade other generals for some fucking reason, if you cant think about it for a second and realise that they did it on purpose you might aswell now just leave Cred Forums forever

>forehead bigger than my fucking future

don't call Charli fat

I can find cleaner whores than charli at a thai ladyboy brothel

only one triggered here is you boi
i'm having fun spreading some taste around here

I don't know, can you?

only creepy pedophiles think Lauren is hot

that shes a cheap whore and her fucking career does only exist because of her god awful feature in "Fancy" with the most disgusting and untalented female artist ,alongside with others, in the music industry. If it wasnt for Iggy she would be as famous as our faggot "waifus"
kek

she looks like she doesn't wipe her ass very well

Makes you think

and lauren looks like she still needs help whiping her ass

nothing wrong with a legal loli pham

my fucking sides

I would wipe her ass if you know what I mean

why is her face full of black spots?

Photoshop

i'd lick her ass clean even after a four course taco bell cheese buffet.

charli more like shartli

all of you guys fucking suck