Who else thinks he's actually pretty talented? He could've made some pretty good music if he took it seriously, I think

Who else thinks he's actually pretty talented? He could've made some pretty good music if he took it seriously, I think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqWcCJKVHhk
youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
youtube.com/watch?v=bCaw_26Z2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4vRXzRpkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know you have to be 18+ to browse Cred Forums

Why are you telling me this?

Fuck off, his shitty generic boom bap beats are nothing special, people like them only because they are retarded 14 year olds that watch his "funny" videos so they eat whatever he shits up at this point.

>he doesn't unironically listen to the pink guy album all the time

Nip kendrick

Hey, I don't know much about any of that because I actually don't watch his videos, but the "Pink Guy" songs that a friend of mine showed me sounded pretty good. I actually don't remember much boom bap.
There's an album?

This is hilarious. You actually pay attention to Youtube personnel. You think youtubers actually matter. You follow materialism and think that you are an individual when you have been told what to like by people just as yourself. I seriously laugh at how pathetic and blind you are by being manipulated by pop culture. Seriously pathetic.

Oh, cool. He has way more music than I thought.
Nigga what

Thats quite a few assumptions m8

projecting much?
lql

Chloe Burbank was the shit. Medicine was 10/10

cant tell if b8 or extremely autistic

I think he's afraid of making actual music because his autistic fan base will get upset with him if he stops the memes.

Yeah him and the other million "atmospheric" "Nujabes-like" soundcloud producers

his "real" music is mediocre cloud rap, I don't understand why people hype him up so much

because you are posting about an entertainer for people aged 13-16

I watch filthy frank and I'm 20. Many of my 21-22 year old friends watch him as well. His videos are funny for people of all ages. 13-16 year olds watch shit like leafy and prank videos.

Just because that is you perceived age range of his fan base does not mean it applies to any and everyone interested in him.

this. People on the board are really rude.

I like his vocals actually.

he's talented but lazy

You know that some people stop growing up at 15?

you probably did, you retard

Yes, there's full album on youtube. Just search "pink guy album"

Listen buddy, his videos are genuinely funny. Have a sense of humor man! Many people watch his videos. Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean you're immature.

everyone is god

>no you response
Makes you think

Do you also watch My Little Pony?

Of course not! I don't enjoy the show. But many of my 21-22 year old friends watch My Little Pony. Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean a damn thing.

Grow up!

prob bait but

>many of my 21-22 year old friends watch My Little Pony.

he did make serious music. it was okay but not impressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI

youtube.com/watch?v=bCaw_26Z2BU

mentally it does

Well some people stop mentally growing up after 8th year of their "life".

13-16 year olds watch all these awful people, your elitism is hilarious considering the low-brow shit you fill your brain with.

What someone enjoys does not define them! Quit being rude. There are good people out there :)

This. Also, I would like to add that most fans of any YouTube star are kids and teens.

Also, it's not a bad thing. It's just a fact that younger kids usually have more time for that culture and thus inhabit most of it.

Autistically it does

I like this:

What type of music doe?

Patrician

He said in a tweet that he gave up making serious music because he wants to focus on one thing.

>I seriously laugh at how pathetic and blind you are by being manipulated by pop culture.

i think youtube has like midas hand of potato it turns everything retarded it touches

So does this mean you have to be a 16 year old girl to enjoy the Beatles?

really? wow, that's sad. a new form of selling out.

Not like he had any musical talent to go with anyway.

I'm 25 and I think he's funny.

same

Look, I can admit that some of it is aimed at children but at a certain level there's something self-aware about it that I like.

Like, we just have to get over this shit. You've gotta understand, music isn't as important to most people. Really they just don't care. And that's fine. Let them listen to shit. For them, it's fulfilling.

This board is for music you fucking child

I genuinely like his more recent music videos. I don't think that they're good songs by themselves, but they work with visuals. Pink Life and that animal cruelty video had some great editing, and Kill Yourself is pretty catchy.

>implying he doesn't make real music
I DONT LIKE SOMETHING, SO THAT MEANS IT ISN'T MUSIC AT ALL. ONLY I DECIDE WHAT IS "REAL".

What's a funnier, less adolescent alternative to this guy? I'm tired of being made fun of

Idubbz

>You have to watch moving pictures about memes to be entertained
Wow, what a retard. I bet you are addicted to video games too. You will never make anything of any value.

WEEEEWOOOOWEEEWOOOOWEEEWOOO

>the adderall generation

I genuinely enjoy his style but he doesn't seem to want to take it further. This sounds really good in my opinion:

He's good at making simple songs with a computer and using samples creatively. I just wish he would develop on that, although there's no money in that so I guess there's no point.

Although, while I say that I don't think he could do make anything outside of Soundcloud-tier stuff.

>You will never make anything of any value.
To who?

Frank JavCee is better

>my youtuber is better than your youtuber!