I think I'm sinning

every time i masterbate right after i finish i picture anthony fantano is rating my orgasm is this wrong of me

anthony fantano supports and condones the atrocities committed by the united $nakkkes of amerikkka against latin american democracy

This is the worst board on Cred Forums.

>is this wrong of me

depends on the score

im gonna start doing this now, thanks OP

Not unless you're shooting strong 9s

Give me one example of how this board isn't gresat.

I finished a light 2 earlier to Amy Schumer. It was the saddest cum I've had in a while. How about you guys.

>Amy Schumer

Gross. Have some self respect user.

i had a nice edge whilst watching some ukrainian girls yesterday but my standards are so low now so it was probaBLY a 4/10

Yeah. I know. But her boobs were so nice.

I wish I had enough self-control to edge. I just can't resist busting, pls help.

it was more an unintentional edge honestly, dont worry i have zero self control too

what is Cred Forums and /r9k/?

I got three words for you:
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>/r9k/
I was gonna say Cred Forums but that's just a bunch of thirteen year olds letting out teenage sexual frustration nowadays, not even worth mentioning

Cred Forums is better than here, replace it with Cred Forums and you've got a perfect list.

busthony nutano

ayy lmao!

I fucking love this boards culture. The trolling here is pure art. This is top-tier. Just as good as yesterdays daily post of the ITAOTS cover art, this time with the title "What did he mean by this"

You forgot Cred Forums

hey go jump off a fucking cliff chuckle head, you aint welmcm here

shove your sarcasm up your ass im sick of it

;)

I LOVE Cred Forums

quads confirm

you just can't say that Cred Forums is worse than these two

>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>/r9k/