Is this a sequel to yeezus?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boniver/comments/54hcwa/record_archive_selling_22_a_million_lps_now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you being serious right now?

this is KTT level stupidity

both albums suck, if thats what you mean.

If you live in New York, they're selling early copies of this at Record Archive in Rochester. The place opens at 10am.

Confirmed for not getting it

nope

nope

it's apparent that justin took heavy influence from the production work with kanye though

wait what the fuck?

really?

is there a good leak yet?

when the fuck are we going to get 320 of this sucker.

If you live in NEW YORK, they're selling early copies of this at RECORD ARCHIVE in ROCHESTER. The place opens at 10am.

Rochesterian here. Where did you hear about this? I'm not finding anything on it

reddit.com/r/boniver/comments/54hcwa/record_archive_selling_22_a_million_lps_now/

I leave the house sometimes. you should try it :)

okay well i live in new york, but real new york not up in the fucking mountains.

if you've got a $20 and a car, you could be the hero to save us all from the incessant facebook bleeps.

Thanks I'm gonna go today

Anybody gonna get on this?

do you know what time you'll be headed? i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it early.

yep

>Rochester
>mountains
Learn the geography of your state bro

>live in the state of New York
>not living in the city of New York
You might as well live in Africa senpai

Nice trips, have fun in jersey

We don't talk about that place

4 days.

Are there ANY leaks?

yeah but it's full of facebook messenger dings

There are, but it's a stream-rip and the person who streamed it left their Facebook notifs on so occasionally the bleeps interrupt the album. However, Record Archive in Rochester is selling the album early so if anyone here goes there and picks it up, that is when we'll get a much better quality version.

what time does the place open?

10AM eastern. (An hour, approx.)

Dubs confirms

H Y P E
Y
P
E

Which retard built that place.
>Fucking people and their bikes thinking how they save their time by riding a bike, well let me put this fence here now you have to waste 5 seconds to get to a bike stand.