Wtf

wtf

It's good

Magnificent, isn't it?

I thought it was fucking awful.

this music's not for girls OP

The people that generally listen to album in full - do you skip the title track? It's the only example I can think of where that's excusable.

no you fucking fag

No.

the title track is literally the best thing that ever happened to you

op here

no it was great

Whitehouse is babby's first PE
not that they're not good but they're far from the edgiest in the genre

it's an interesting experience, don't get me wrong, but for me - it doesn't really deliver the vibes I'm looking for when listening to power electronics. I legitimately like the music and it provides me with a positive experience, whereas the title track is a real sad bummer.

nah Whitehouse is better than any other PE act

Brethren/Organized Resistance is the undisputed champ of PE

>doesn't find child molestation inspirational
haha I just tricked you into spoonfeeding me, thx fampai

nah. you generally listen to this shit once then throw it away, so why not swallow it whole?

try Consumer Electronics and Grim/Jun Konagaya (this is really on the edge of PE and also makes strange neofolk but still worth it)

>white supremacist power-electronics project from the United States.
you know what, I'll pass

Early Whitehouse is fucking terrible. Mid 80s, 90s and 00s works are good tho.

your loss lad

I'm aware

the relationship between industrial/electronic acts and neofolk is odd

Con-Dom is much better.

Is Mike a legit white supremacist though, or is he just utilizing the ideology for inspiration?

I like Brethren quite a bit specifically because David sincerely believes what Brethren 'preaches'. Even though I'm diametrically opposed to the ideology (my favorite PE act is Shallow Waters, if that means anything to anyone) but I think a large part of why Brethren works is because the guy is literally a hatemonger.