Is there a more perfect album? like, it isnt mindblowing outstanding, but there are literally zero flaws...

is there a more perfect album? like, it isnt mindblowing outstanding, but there are literally zero flaws, it never drags and every song is enjoyable start to finish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKkigHVQsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good taste

I love every song on the album except reservations. Idk i just dont enjoy it very much

>tfw wilco is slowly turning into dadrock

every girl i meet now talks about wilco like they're this incredibly underappreciated obscure ground breaking band

AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME

What are the essential wilco albums?

This one isn't my favorite album, but I can't find any important flaw in it.
Same for "Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer ?"

Their most dad rock sounding albums came out like 10 years ago

is there a more perfect album? like, it isnt mindblowing outstanding, but there are literally zero flaws, it never drags and every song is enjoyable start to finish

>pet sounds
>"isn't mindblowing outstanding"

kys

Is there a more perfect album? There are literally zero flaws, it never drags and every song is enjoyable start to finish. And, unlike OP, it is mind-blowing and outstanding.

i need a camera

Agreed

>lowering standards so flawed albums will blow your mind

you literally just said it has zero flaws

I kinda agree

I feel the same way about this album OP

every chorus on this album is pure bliss

Being There, Summerteeth, and YHF are all incredible. The rest of their stuff is good but not nearly as great.

their new album is pretty good

everything they've released since sky blue sky has been shit, i was really surprised how good their latest is.

wasnt Whole Love good?

Summerteeth

the only flaw of pet sounds is that it ends.

this is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKkigHVQsE

Pic related, OP.

YHF and Summerteeth; Kicking Television and A Ghost Is Born to a lesser extent.

Somehow every time I listen to this album there's a thread about it here

Is this it