ITT: Moments that make you proud as fuck to be a rockist

ITT: Moments that make you proud as fuck to be a rockist

>destroying art
>good

Wow have fun at your book burnings OP

>not knowing what rockism means

You can still listen to disco and be a rockist, you'd just only listen to albums of disco

lol you fucking loser

you were probably born 40 years after this happened, what is wrong with you

>dance music
>art

You go on /bleep/ by any chance?

Rock is dance music too.

Why don't you just post that picture. You know which one.

Your mum?

Close but no

So why did this happen? Are rockists all a bunch of racists? Could they not handle the fact that something other than rock music was charting for the first time in decades? Are rockists just autismal af?

Homophobic too

The answer to every question in that post is yes.

there's an entertaining episode of The Dollop about it, but basically

>the beer was cheap as fuck that day
>rock fans are autistic
>baseball fans are autistic
>"this is gay nigger music...lets blow it up!"
>huge publicity stunt that ended with the field being blown up and riots breaking out

this thread is embarrassing OP

Sounds like a couple of good ole boys to me.

What's the matter? Can't handle some raw masculinity?

whats raw or masculine about a bunch of idiots paying to see a box of records THEY BOUGHT blown up?

Sounds more to me that rockists couldn't handle they're musical safe space being invaded by any new ideas.

Q.E.D. Rockists are the third wave feminists of the music world.

>destroying art
>not art
Hey, I just found a pleb!

No, they were just musical elitists, just like metal listeners today who say everything that isn't metal is shit.
There is no need to consider everything coincidentally against blacks or gays racist or homophobic.

>unpopular trip who doesn't know anything about the actual event tries to defend his precious rock music

what a bitch

>he doesn't share the same worldview as me so it's obvious he doesn't know about the subject
k
I'm not even a rockist, so yeah
>inb4 you assume I don't know what rockism means
k

DDN was good actually because it pushed disco back in the underground setting the stage for house music. Ron Hardy and Frankie Knuckles began to play even more eclectic sets with Italo and electro as well as older Philly sounding disco.

Thanks white boys.

You don't though

You're completely wrong. It was 100% racism, a backlash against black and gay music on top of the charts. Most of the records burned weren't even disco. All funk and soul was called disco because it was black.

D I S C O

Rock died when Kreatrock went electronic, disco was the start of the new welcome era like when rock took over from big band and crooners, then house/techno and hip hop.

> they were just musical elitists, just like metal listeners today who say everything that isn't metal is shit.

Never heard of metalfags going as far as starting a drunken riot over hip-hop or anything. There's something the rockists had that metalfags don't and I don't think it's a love of baseball.

that and they have to listen to reo speedwagon

Yeah wow it's a shame everybody started hating Judas Priest when Halford came out and literally nobody likes them now.

got him! Judas Priest has a HUGE following in 2016! You sure showed that guy!

another rockist triggered by facts

Halford didn't come out in 2016 you goddamn eejit, and him coming out wasn't even all that relevant because pretty much anyone with any sense knew he was a poof way before that.

This is just a sad episode, proving the natute of the white man. This end up helping to improve music and empowering house, disco and hip-hop.

Waste race white attacks again.

>white people buring records made by black people

not much has changed in 30 years

rock was black music anyway

haha, suck it rockfags