Thoughts on slipknot?

thoughts on slipknot?

They're great fun.

I'd slip my knot in her if you catch my meaning.

has it been long enough for it to not be embarrassing to admit you like Slipknot?

alternatively, has enough time passed in order for the musical community, outside of people who like metal and or think kerrang is lyf, to think Slipknot are a good group?

Well, no, but we're getting there.

and it didnt get any serious responses so shut the fuck up

a classic version of death grips

The Best Nu-Metal group, the rest is either cringe, a meme or boring and pretentious like Deftones and SOAD.

Daily reminder their music literally caused the brangelina split

mate. feed. kill. repeat. is good

Nothing wrong with that

i mostly like them because of corey. he just gets that angst and anger across so well he makes the rest of their peers look lamer than they already were. his lyrics are hit and miss but when they're on they remind me of a really pissed off morrissey or something

Edgy shit, but fun edgy shit.

>tfw haven't slept since i woke up

I grew up listening to Rammstein and then Slipknot when I started to find Rammstein bland shit.
Mediocre. Still one of the better nu metal groups.
It can be fun to listen to when you just want to go apeshit, but otherwise the lyrics are cringy, edgy. Teen-tier music

They are better than I want them to be.

I don't particularly like them now, but they'll always hold a special piece of my childhood. One of my friends growing up said his uncle did work for the band. I thought he was full of shit, but he was able to show me a bunch of signed memorabilia. He even got me and a couple of other guys tickets to a show. Fun stuff.

Don't care about them but the chick fans are really cute.
Shame that I don't care

>tfw the only time a girl kissed you was in the cheek and was a redhead qt slipknot girl

I need a wojak

I'm surprised people here don't like em more, considering the death grips love.