ITT: Rappers that should exclusively do features and release barely any solo material

ITT: Rappers that should exclusively do features and release barely any solo material.

Pic definitely related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzFuWa0TqSs
twitter.com/lilyachty/status/778770151747510272
youtube.com/watch?v=H6Q4s_ZdvAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UaFYMI6VxWg
youtube.com/watch?v=JgS6voNRepc
youtube.com/watch?v=pmeRP_siKv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't like Minnesota

nah lil yachty sucks in general honestly. fucking try hard to follow young thug "Weirdness"

damn this thread didnt last. here's another one.
its funny cause i fuck with dice soho heavy but not trill sammy

Yachty has nothing in common with Thugger at all. He's closer to a trap version of Tyler

thats even worse, he's that kid who never outgrew his odd future phase haha.

gay-z

idk why it has to be a specific point of reference, when you could point to the whole current wave of young rappers as being heavily influenced by the rap styles of the mid-00s.
"Crank Dat" is a decade old, you know?

plus there's more Makonnen in Yachty's style than anybody else.

Yachty is obviously is heavily influenced by Chief Keef.

Dice is absolutely fucking garbage, Sammy isn't as bad as everyone says he is. (From Houston btw)

half of all current rappers should be writing checks to Chief Keef.

Yachty is most influenced by soulja boy and that isn't arguable

I cannot fuck with anything sammy releases, hi berse is good on "let's do it" though

low key youre fucking right

youtube.com/watch?v=pzFuWa0TqSs

compare dice's verse to sammy's and you'll see that dice is better. funnier lyrics, better handle of the beat, and sammy sounds like a fucking 16 year old.

wears it on his sleeve, too.
twitter.com/lilyachty/status/778770151747510272

btw i can't wait till the generation of music critics raised on Soulja and Lil B comes to prominence in a few years and we start getting glowing retrospective pieces like people did with No Limit and the like.

keef and lil b are probably the goat rappers of this generation
soulja b also

best song

gucci too, he's finally getting the recognition he deserves. i remember people hating on this song when it first dropped (including me sadly, i wasnt enlightened)

youtube.com/watch?v=H6Q4s_ZdvAQ

Lol please tell me you're joking, he might have decent flow but he sounds slow, and also he has no charisma or funnyness to me, "imma eat it all like lunch" ... Sammy atleast sounds like he's hype to be there

sammy's "hypeness" sounds like he's dice's lil brother and is trying to act cool. idk to each his own i guess, desu i do like the "im too cool to show excitement" aesthetic of some rappers today

somehow 2 chainz is the only rapper to actually understand this concept

>Pic definitely related
baka. minnesota, IDK, yeah yeah. turbo pleb

but 2 Chainz's last 3 projects have all been great.

schoolboy q

He's more like Lil B than anyone else.

this guy

It's impossible to sit through his mixtapes. But all his features are usually fun and decent.

OP is not a fag surprisingly

>I've never listened to LUV is Rage

Sad.

LUV is Rage was bad save for Safehouse and Saiyan. His songs all sound the same to me.

Can't stand any of his solo shit

What do you think of 7am?

How tf does this youtube.com/watch?v=UaFYMI6VxWg this youtube.com/watch?v=JgS6voNRepc
and this youtube.com/watch?v=pmeRP_siKv8 sound the same?