Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think he makes these threads

im gay

leave him alone, or else >:/

He's browsed Cred Forums for years you fucking newfag

he must do
i think he knows that he's gradually losing credibility with each fedora rant he has, so he's trying to flip himself into filthy frank-tier meme status

do you ever wonder how many times you've called fantano a pleb and you don't even know it

why do people get so angry over him?

because they're all cucks who have no real reviewing talent, unlike the almighty melon him-fucking-self

Because he doesn't have an easily-filtered General.

>losing credibility

wtf?

Because he said their favorite album is bad, also he has no real musical talent so he goes around slapping artificial numbers on albums and being contrarian to get attention. Also he's not funny

because he's not objective and is not always open minded but it is just his opinion

as a critic he never had real credibility, just hot opinions. he got famous because he reviewed accessible indie with a quirky le ironic schtick

youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY

No he doesn't...
How would i even have time to start that many threads on a daily basis?

>Fucking stay on youtube you prick
This
I dont get why people watch this faggot only to get their opinions biased.

dude death grips lmao

he's a man using shitty ironic humour in a vain attempt to hide his massive insecurities and his idea of music discussion is slapping together a bunch of flowery adjectives and putting an utterly meaningless number at the end once he's done
he is your average Cred Forumstant, except he's getting rich and famous off of it and your average Cred Forumstant isn't
i could understand being bitter

Either using a script or just dedication.

he's the internet's busiest shitposter

He's an awful reviewer and lacks the intelligence and personality to form interesting, thoughtful, original opinions on music