JUST

JUST

ITS FRY DAY IM IN LOVE

It's both funny and a shame that he keeps trying to maintain that aesthetic when it doesn't work with his old age anymore

He says he only maintains it because that's what his fans expect of him

J

A guy in his 50s isn't that old, but it is definitely too old to be dressing like that.

Says a lot about his fans.

damn who is she

having image is kind of necessary with that kind of goth pop

you can't just be some gray old schlub dressed plainly

Your mum

Peter Murphy pulls it off

Grimes will look like this in her 60s.

he's doing it more tastefully, and is in better shape

there's a way to have style as you get older, in a way that suits your age with dignity

she probably will tho

feminists always end up looking like that

looks like chomsky 2bh

a problem for Robert Smith is his style is kind of an archetype of that weepy, butthurt, needy, lovelorn emo phase guys sometimes go through in their teens and early 20s but then learn to grow out of for their own good. it doesn't suit older men, and unless you're a pop star version of it, girls don't like it anyways.

He's also older (though not by much) but looks years younger than Robert Smith.

Real quality music journalism there, Bob.

I mean, fuck. He reviewed most of The Cure's discography and they're a very much crappier band than Bauhaus.

>The Cure is a very much crappier band than Bauhaus
(not sure if pleb opinion of b8, fuck this board)

they are two VERY different bands even they are both tagged ""goth""

People want to see what they know of the band, he could tidy himself up but it wouldn't be the same

Christgau blows. Read a Rolling Stone Magazine review done by actual professionals who, even if they personally dislike the album, break down and analyze its material rather than write a snarky two sentence insult and call it a day.

Bauhaus don't have the hipster following the cure does.

at least he can still sing

From what I've heard of Cure songs, they're not exactly demanding to sing.

Lorde Morpheus
ITT: Sandman

I saw him in concert a few weeks ago and he was singing perfect and some of them were pretty demanding. He didn't just sing the pop hits

this
their concerts are like 2-3 hours long each time

now that's how you fucking age gracefully
i wanna be like that when i get old

Maybe the deep cuts. I've only heard a few of their singles and none of them did anything special with the vocals.

seriously, say what you will about his appearance and the quality of his music after the 80s but he puts the fucking work in

I could easily see him transitioning to a sort of dapper old man goth. Instead of messy go super clean cut but with all black. Themes of Nazi chic and old British occultists and whatnot.