What are Cred Forums's genuine thoughts on dubstep as of 2014-now?

What are Cred Forums's genuine thoughts on dubstep as of 2014-now?

Inb4 everyone says they hate it but dont know one single artist in this picture besides Skrillex.

You do understand that would be like someone saying they hate classic rock based on hearing the Beatles and Aerosmith but not knowing who Journey and Grateful Dead is, right?

>listening to dubstep post-2008
wew lad
Americans ruined it

2010-2012 skrillex is better than everyone in this picture

i don't believe there's enough good dubstep to like the genre

Early dubstep was GOAT

You mean, wub wub wub wub repitition and terrible production value and clarity? Are you serious? Not only did the producers back then NOT know what they were doing but most didnt even know what a fucking limiter was.

I bet you think dubstep died with Skream, huh?

EDM-tier
uk dubstep for maximum wobble

PS flux pavilion is a faggot

True.

Because uk dubstep was dance music, not pop music mate.

If you think dubstep is now pop music you neef to either figure out how genres work or give up.

shut up faggot old dubstep is boring as shit

american dubstep was so far off-base that british dunstep producers called their stuff bass music just to get away from it

british suck

terrible

at least we don't think everything would be improved by a guitar solo

>who is david gilmour

/thread

i don't know, who is he?

Seven Lions is my guilty pleasure

>this long-winded lead up to the real b8
You genuinely think that Journey and the Grateful Dead are better than the Beatles and Aerosmith?

No. But its all opinion. If you thought they were thats fine. All classic rock is boring to me. But that doesnt mean its necessarily bad.

But having an opinion of a sub genre based entirely on one artist is rediculous.

half the dudes on owsla are completely homogenised which is why they all have shit gimmicks to distinguish each other
while production value's clearly gone up between the current wave and early 2010s it's all fallen under skrillex's supervision which can be a good or bad thing depending on preference
I know that's jauz middle left and maybe kayzo above him idk