What did I buy Cred Forums?

i don't care

I don't care either

delete this

if dubs you buy the most expensive vynil you can actually afford

Just did

I'm just bored right now and I can't actually post anything in recent pickups because it hasn't even shipped, just wanted a meme thread jeez

>he sniff

Fine, the platypus made up for it.

A vinyl dildo

BLURRYFΛCE

closer...

thanks, its a nice platty

Couple of lbs of vinyl cock-replicas, anthro-themed.

Something from a shit indie band you won't listen to anymore in a few years

Close...

death of a bachelor

the neighbourhood

B

E

beyonce

N

ben folds

J

Benji?
Breaking Benjamin?

Benji

Benji got restocked at BullMoose and a few other music retailers so I'd feel bad if it was that. I just got a copy on red, myself.

$80.00? Wow.

I just checked it and no they don't have the pressing I got

Bad or good? It was a sealed blue pressing, almost got it for 70 but that one was sold

Luna in Illinois had black, red, and blue last week.

I got it from Luna actually, might be the blue pressing you're talking about

I got mine from there but didn't ask for a color, and (like I said) it's red. Paid $40.

Yeah, red actually goes for a lot less than blue, as far as I know there were many more copies made

Never mind, just checked it out, red was limited to 600 copies and blue was limited to 900, but strangely it still goes for less

It's a modern classic so I don't know. I probably would have splurged if I hadn't purchased it already.

Stgstv

>Got it lowest price on discogs, still sealed and unplayed
>Three for sale ranging from $99-~$150 on amazon
>more expensive on ebay, no colors I'm interested in getting
Yeah aside from stores that have a better deal that haven't posted theirs on those sites I think it's safe to say I got a deal

I wish, but the person selling didnt message me back with any pictures of the record, I wasnt going to spend that much on a possible scam. Besides, I'd rather have an original CD and a Benji on Vinyl as opposed to STGSTV on Vinyl and Benji on CD, but I am trying to get them both on vinyl

in the aerostain of my pee