Has Cred Forums accepted the fact Enter The 36 Chambers is better than Illmatic?

Has Cred Forums accepted the fact Enter The 36 Chambers is better than Illmatic?

No, because it isn't

illmatic a better album overall but 36 chambers has got more character

yeah

>all those awful skits

nah

wu-tang clan is a much better rapper than naz

When will Cred Forums realize the hype was actually accurate and Madvillainy is better than both of those

Literally the entire hip hop world has accepted that 36 chambers shits on Illmatic. Leave it to Cred Forums to disagree with that fact.

>Madvillainy

white person detected

the skits add to the album

Normally I hate skits but this is one of the albums where it works in a big way

>Madvillainy white person meme

white person detected

>using "white person" as an insult

Even the Wu themselves wouldn't say that.

Illmatic is the consensus GOAT album for Hip-Hop.
It's Hip-Hop's Kind of Blue.

I already knew that. Illmatic is a borefest.

this is better than both

nope that shit is boring af 100% pure snooze

Where have you been? You know black people or any minority can't be racist now you know? Only whites can

surely you jestin
or you didn't listen to it

gee what a thought-provoking statement, i've never heard anything like this before!

I did

The skits are great faggot

This is my favorite rap album tbqfh.

36 Chambers and Illmatic are both great, though. The only comparable Wu Tang production is Liquid Swords.

Good

See all the black kids playing in the fire hydrant, you them jumping around like some uppity negroes, they're jumping around the fire hydrant and the city comes around and says "look at the black people in the fire hydrant! Oh damn!" Fire hydrant keeps spitting out its wisdom, it's fucking wisdom of happiness. And then I walk by the fire hydrant and the I look at the fire hydrant and the fire hydrant looks back at me and turns on its axis and it says "yo buddy" it says "yo, bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks" and I say "damn straight nigga" and I go and high five his fire hydrant hand and he sprays his juice on me."

Yeah, wu tang clan spits some of his best bars on this one.

just your nuts laying on the fucking dresser

Illmatic doesn't have a track as bad as Tearz, though.

Yea wu tang clan is my favourite rapper

SEW YOUR ASSHOLE SHUT AND KEEP FEEDIN' YOU
AND FEEDIN' YOU
AND FEEDIN' YOU
AND FEEDIN' YOU

>Didn't even post their best album

Anyways Liquid Swords is the pinnacle of rap IMO

>low end better than MM
I will never understand this.

I agree about Liquid Swords, though.