How will the music world change if Trump is elected?

How will the music world change if Trump is elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU&list=PLPRENVaGegMFw9U6aomBBaL3Z_uWlHj6f&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=A7hxBw4zG-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mexican music will be banned

muslim music will be sent back home to muslimia

No more nigger music
All rockists start making dungeon synth or go to jail

It will completely disappear off the face of the planet.

The national anthem will be replaced with Another Brick In the Wall

We'll revert back to shitty pop punk like when Bush was president

what are his favorite bands?

probably the same as when bush was elected

i.e. babby's first political statement

i.e. shit

He has a 95% chance of winning.

why i want him to win desu

Fuck you, Bush!
It’s time to get out of Iraq, Bush.
What were you even doing there in the first place, Bush?
You didn’t even get properly elected, Bush.
Are you happy now, Bush?
Fuck you, Bush.

Now look what you've done, you've gone and upset him.

I'd imagine not at all.
Maybe a few "Bernie/Hillary centric" punk bands will emerge but they'll all suck because the only proper choice is Trump.

Fat Mike and George Soros present Bush Is Bad vol. 19

There will be a punk-style alt-right/beta musical uprising rebelling against the dominance of black and female-pandering pop and rap

cool so we can all go back to ignoring american music like we did in the 80s

we'll get an explosion of effeminate, excessively happy twee indie bands like we did in the post-9/11 Bush years, trying vainly through sheer, unbridled enthusiasm to convince the world to forget their troubles for a moment and be happy, in a blithe escapist sorta way, as one day it will be a better place (protip: it won't)

REM will announce a reunion and a new double album titled "Messages to Matyrnin"

>implying Trump won't make America great again
Trump is not a quarter of the idiot Bush was, he knows his shit

this is irony right?
although, with those digits...

>alt-right
>capable of making music that isn't the aural equivalent of deep-fried CLIQQ DAT LYKE Pepe memes

>people have opinions that differ from mine therefore they are mentally retarded and artistically inept
Don't you have an Afropunk festival to be attending?

All I know is I'm backing up my nasheed hdd

Moon Wave is going to be (((the))) genre of the next 8 years.

>actually defending the 'alt-right'

Cringe

>He incorrectly generalizes from alt-right to all belief systems that user disagrees with
You sure are dumb

YG will be banished from the USA.

>he doesn't give consideration to viewpoints that differ from his own

I'm pretty far to the right but Milo, Crowder, and their insufferable ballwashers are the rights equivalent of berniecrats.
Name literally anything musical that's alt-right's related.

i'm not that guy and this isn't very good but this album is definitely alt-right related.

>he thinks those fags represent the alt-right
The alt-right is mainly an underground, Internet phenomenon

It will take time for it's attitudes to sink into public consciousness, and that will happen if Trump is elected.

>doesn't understand the difference between not liking a group of people and dismissing literally every viewpoint that comes your way
Cringe

in times of crisis good music emerges, like punk during Tatcher and Reagan.

haha mu is full of leddit toedippers.
a natural board of a special snowflake.
mlp tier.

Kanye will get more hyped

yea he does, he will use the state to pay off his debts

punk predates Reagan and Tatcher though
>inb4 muh hardcore
Hardcore/anarcho-punk was much less edgy, important, and relevant than first-wave punk

This thread can't be serious. Gary Johnson is the only logical choice.

This election is a simple wokeness barometer test for Americans.

there's gonna be a new swans album

>Gary Johnson is the only logical choice.

>What's Aleppo?
I saw a bunch of libertarians on the subway carrying Johnson posters, and all of them were either fat neckbeards or hunched-over mr. skellies lmao

Expect a wave of anti-government Hard Rock

Expect niggers going back to rapping about "muh oppressive white president is oppressive". Kanye will definitely make an album campaigning himself for president in 2020.

Expect either more upbeat Electro-Swing or Future(insert relevant genre here)

Expect a revival of Industrial-Mass-Shootercore

That's probably what most of the people on this forum look like.

>anti-government Hard Rock

I can get behind it. TRUMP 2016

it will be great again. duh. its gunna be YUGE

hope you enjoy the debates tonight folks. im gonna make Shillary Shart her pant suit i tell ya.
anyway signing off,

Donald Trump POTUS

youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU&list=PLPRENVaGegMFw9U6aomBBaL3Z_uWlHj6f&index=9

Typical ignorant republicans.

Seriously can't tell if people on here are trolling or not. Cred Forums can't be stupid enough to think Trump would make a good president lmao.

But anyway, everyone will listen to this album.

>tfw you realize the election is going to end 6 weeks from now

wtf i hate the alt right now.
thank you for (((correcting the record))). some shitty disco record from 1978 will be thrown in your general direction.

This is all true though

Everyone posting in the thread probably looks like this.

Daily reminder

It can't get any worse desu.

>Cuck Hunt
kek, wtc?

or back to the future :(

>Another nü-metal anti government wave
>Rappers who make music about social structure besides just Kendrick Lamar and Killer Mike and Jay-Z become popular

A L E P P O

You might as well throw your vote in the trash because he has no chance of winning

where are you getting your facts, user? if trump loses 2 swing states he'll lose

This doesn't sound too bad desu.

Are you fucking kidding me. A guy he knew his shit wouldn't dodge around questions all the time like he does.

We said the same about trump

Finally someone with some sense. I swear people on this forum only support Trump because they're racist and homophobic trolls.

ayn rand gets a shit reputation because she's not a real philosopher, and doesn't try to be. she merely points out that there's social value in people not stealing and raping each other and that the more freedom people have, the more self-interested they are. why are these bad or non-permissible ideas again?

lots of liberal bands making songs about how america is doomed and reverting to nazism or some dystopian shit

Why would you reveal your plans and what you know before you are elected just so your opponents can steal your ideas? He's not dumb enough to do that. Have faith in Trump, like any reasonable voter will.

go home and listen to swans in your sex dungeon that only you know about

i just do it because it's funny. in reality i don't really care who wins

Third party candidates aren't taken seriously in American politics and barely get any coverage in mass media as it is. A vote for Johnson is a vote for trump.

a new wave of shitty generic HxC bro shit will emerge
also Frodus will reunite probably

I liked these types of bands 2bh, best era of Belle & Sebastian, too (Dear Catastrophe Waitress and The Life Pursuit)

YOURE PUTTING YOUR FAITH INTO A REALTOR. NOT ALL REALTORS CAN SELL HOUSES.

redpill me on real estate, senpai

the disintegration loops II: winnie the pooh recorded backwards on vhs with the treble turned all the way up, then add an echo effect and slow it to 1/8th speed, then add distortion.

it symbolizes syrian refugees being actively oppressed by neo-conservative republicunts

We shall witness the Rebirth of Classical Music, for it reflects the glory of Western Civilization. Begone rapsters and Twerksters! Your low minded negroid syncopations shall make way for Wagnerian panegyrics to Trump's glory and virility. Fair maidens with braided hair shall sing Volkisch odes to the courage of our Warriors as loudspeakers blare patriotic songs from every corner.

Gary will win. This will be his theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7hxBw4zG-U

Have you ever bothered to read up on the history of libertarianism? Basically, way back in the 60s, a bunch of fascist billionaires hatched a plot to recruit pot addled hippies as pawns in their battle for corporocratic world domination. It's not about your freedom. World Revolutiom all the way bro

[citation needed]