Was the gorillaz good

was the gorillaz good

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hV8lxQpR!wxJFitg3XvGEtsx2UmOTtw
youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit seems to think so

not really

better than blur obviously, but still...

Yeah

I always wanted to listen to them but was too self conscious about it because the whole cartoon thing is autistic

*were

lil asian girl is hot as hell

no they are actually good

Yeah...

No, not really

insert you
>you

trying to bait me
>me!

literally

>you

baiting

>me

think man just thucking fink

I like them

That's what got me into them desu. Toonami played gorillaz and daft punk videos and my third grade self thought it was the coolest shit ever. Been a fan ever since.

This desu meme famalam, shame they made her grow up

theys is good

Yeah. They're good.

yeah

no

gorillas = good

>liking animated bands

Reddit freaked out there was an album coming out and praisng how they are their favorite and shit. then they started to say they should collab with MF DOOM... like wtf? That shit happened . Dumbasses

they have one song, it doesnt suck, the end

/thread

What went wrong?

not much, desu. I like the songs on that album that most people hate (Sweepstakes, white flag), and I know it's neither here nor there but I really love this version of the album cover. It's gorgeous.

Nothin?
It's a good album
Best tracks: Rhinestone Eyes, Broken, Empire Ants, On Melancholy Hill, Stylo

I like it too but i feel it has too many rap cameos.
[spoiler]why the fuck didnt we get a P-sides album?[/spoiler]

I look at it as a hiphop album with some alt rock in there, not vice-versa like in the other records. Also, the I feel like we didn't get P-Sides because B-sides are kinda dead at this point, and they probably shelved a lot of the songs from Carousel for a new album/anthology in 50 years.
[spoiler]also spoilers don't work on Cred Forums[/spoiler]

your tastes, plebian

PB is the best

Daft Punk did it better

Nothing
It's their best album

fuck yeah.

>All these people liking PB
This board still has hope

No they're really bad actually

i watched a few episodes of his new series. kinda disappointed how they removed the comedic aspects of the busts; having the predators say funny shit was my favorite part of the show

Ill accept that PB is their best album. I just like their first album more though

this

>the
just skip it anyway

Didn't have a good hip hop producer like previous albums

realest thing here, so many good collab artists and still somehow a bomb

Demon Days is god tier and I highly reccomend it to anyone.

Its less than an hour long too

Even MemeFace Doom was on it

Empire ants, clint eastwood and Hong kong are also reccs

>MemeFace Doom
Get outside more.

No, most of their music sounds awful barring a few songs the have.

I put them off for that, but after Plastic Beach, I was sold. It's kind of interesting having artists that aren't necessarily real and they play on this fictional world.

Cred Forums in a nutshell, autists denying their own music tastes because they're afraid of being judged by even bigger autists.

D-sides is their best

THE FEELING IN
GUTS TO THE BRAIN

This so fucking much. Damon Albarn is shit at production and in Plastic Beach it all sounded as if he had recorded the music with garage band bleep bloops

thats not saying much

This. 80% of people here have autistic tastes though and circlejerk the same shit but STILL THIS IS SO FUCKING TRUE.

What the fuck are you spastics afriad of? Elitist Cred Forumsdrones? They don't exist on this board anymore it's just autistic fucks circlejerking shit worse than the what was circlejerked 5 years ago.

I really wanted to like them but everytime there is a nigger who raps and ruins the song

Gorillaz - Sea Sides
>Unofficial collection of demos and B-sides from PB, highly recommended for any Gorillaz fan

mega.nz/#F!hV8lxQpR!wxJFitg3XvGEtsx2UmOTtw

Everyone likes this

youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4