Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2p4N7XrpV8
strawpoll.me/11311602
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever Hillary Clinton listens to.

this is the fate you deserve you Cred Forumsack degenerative piece of shit

bernie's still gonna win this thing

This debate is really awful all-round. I really hate these people.

RON PAUL 2012

>RHCP AND Black Flag behind you
>you still lose
what a bitch

>watching the debate at all when there's music to listen to

Anyone watching the live remix of the debate?

Goddamnit stop shitposting this.

it's like hillary's just spinning her wheels in the mud and not going anywhere, while trump doesn't even have a car and he's just rolling around on the floor grunting.

Trump dominated the economy section. He's really fucking up the police/race/birth certificate stuff. Like, really bad.

They're getting to foreign policy now so maybe Trump can finish strong looking like a tough leader.

But if Trump wins, we're gonna have to deal with a fucking flood of awful protest songs. Eddie Veddar, Bono, all those dickheads are gonna be hamming it up. I dread that and SEE THIS POST IS Cred Forums RELATED

USA as a whole is losing due to this election so....
youtube.com/watch?v=O2p4N7XrpV8

>a chance to start your own substanceless punk band in full effect
its a fucking blessing bro

nah man, it's all about vaporwave getting a second wind.

That sounds fucking hilarious though

Trump is toting useless policies thinking trickle down economic works and Hillary is just pandering to the bernie sanders crowd and thinking taxing the 1% will pay for college, healthcare and infrastructure.

Anyways, we're fucked.

why not vote for me instead
creds;
i like iggy pop and hate communism

>trump actually tries to come up and talk real politics for once and failing miserably
>hillary is just DAE LE TRUMP IS BAD UPBOATS TO THE LEFT!

truly the worst debate ever

>The Game
You just lost it

tedy i really thought you wouldve got off 4 chan but now, but no youre still here

u watching the deb8 lad?

i don't even like hillary, but at least she's putting out specific policy points

I think he's had a pretty gud deb8 so far famalamadingdong

>denial

Kek

strawpoll.me/11311602
poll on Cred Forums asking who's winning debate. Let's troll by voting Hillary

fuck Cred Forums

all they are is just an edgier Cred Forums

Trump turned half of the questions of the last 25 minutes into discussions about Isis and Iran when they had nothing to do with either.

That being said, Clinton won on paper. Trump won when it came to looking strong and good on camera.

trump was running on fumes that entire time, he looked like he didn't want to be there, sounded tired as hell and only seemed alive when he took the bait and flipped out

link?

>mfw you still think it's Tedy making all these posts.

Just face it bro. He's an immortal meme. He'll be here forever.

>tfw democracy

Trump supporters are gonna think Trump won.

Hillary supporters are gonna think Hillary won.

and the world keeps turning

damn...

Heh... Fucking sheep.... If only. The could look outside of their one dimensional political system.... This debate doesn't matter.... Maybe nothing does...?...

>Cred Forums has so many shills on it right now its seeping into Cred Forums and others

>losing
in your dreams

Is this a leaked south park script? Sounds like the moral of literally all their episodes

he did really bad at the very beginning, then started to beat her, then started to lose again on a steady decline until the end.
on the bright side, mittens slaughtered obama in debate #1, and we know how that election turned out. so maybe there is still hope. i'm confident that pence will win against kaine in the VP debates as well.

>Trump looking good
>ever

lol