As much as you hate him, you can't deny that he's a good producer

As much as you hate him, you can't deny that he's a good producer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FQ1Sd1UK20
youtube.com/watch?v=bKIna38vzxg
youtube.com/watch?v=gvx5QM8nrZA
youtube.com/watch?v=1a4C_SxvITk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't hate him. I'm not 18 and insecure.

i can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me

He's legitimately one of my favorite artists. I've seen him 7 times and have a skrillex t shirt that I wear unironically. My other favorite band is Beach House.

>ACNE SCARS

i was expecting 21p

is that corey feldman

Thank god my parents had perfect skin. Feel bad for the guys out there who have the face as rough as a road in Detroit.

But I can agree he's a pretty damn good producer. Still don't like that style of music though, just not my thing

He's wearing makeup too, I'd just get a skin graft from some pre-teen slav if I was him.

at least hes not the guy from the prodigy

Seriously. I had some bad bad acne up until recently, and I'm just glad I never picked at it. Didn't stop me from getting eczema though

>who?

Good or successful?

I also can't deny I like a chunk of the music he's out out

>He's legitimately one of my favorite artists.

Mine too. His older songs are really good compared to his newer stuff like his diplo collab

youtube.com/watch?v=2FQ1Sd1UK20

youtube.com/watch?v=bKIna38vzxg

youtube.com/watch?v=gvx5QM8nrZA

3 times here m8. Every time has been a great show, each time better and different than the last.

I'd prolly wear some kind of owsla merch if it didn't have any words on it

21p = twenty one pilots?
I legit have no idea what they even sound like. Never heard a single song from them.

Yeah I love all his eras but I think bangerang ep was really his peak (so far.)
>tfw you realize it's been over 2 years since a skrillex release that wasn't a remix or a collab.

It's fucking time.

The shirt I have is black with just the 3 "ill" lines on it. I also really want one of the owsla logo shirts. And yeah, he has gotten to be such a better dj and overall performer over the years.

He needs to stop with all the collabs and put out some solo shit though. Unless it's dog blood. I would take that too.

I don't hate him but I don't think he's a good producer.

The jump in production between his "My Name is Skrillex" EP and "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" indicates either one of two things
1)He got REALLY good in about a year, which is an anomaly on its own

or

2) He got some help from his label mates at the time. Someone suggested NOISIA did more than their fair share of the work on Scary Monsters.

Something doesn't add up.

He is the Beatles of electronic music.

I know you Cred Forumstants want to dissagree but no one was ever more influential in EDM. And no, not even Daft Punk.

He may even be the most influential artist of all time. Im not even joking.

>He needs to stop with all the collabs and put out some solo shit though. Unless it's dog blood. I would take that too.

Fucking this. His Diplo collabs are lame as fuck.

Yeah I saw him in like 2010? in my hometown, 2012 at bonnaroo, and 2014 at governor's ball. It helped that I was rolling balls and also have a full recording of the set to listen to every now and then, but gov ball was my favorite. The transitions and unexpected tracks still excite me when I listen to it.

And man two years? That's crazy. I feel like the promise of a new album happens all the time, but a new skril only release should be coming up soon

he was really cool and thankful in his nardwuar interview

he got signed and got great patches from his label mates

he used to be good
youtube.com/watch?v=1a4C_SxvITk

The thing you fucks don't understand is that, he is incredibly amazing at producing and putting together tracks. It takes a lot to gain the attention of uneducated shit listening unappreciative fucktards who don't have the attention span for more than a minute to even be interested in your stuff.

He basically EQ's and masters most of his music himself. Few people have the ears and perception to make "high quality" music.

The slightest frequency can fuck with someone who knows what theyre doing.

he's one of those producers who gets frustrated if one sound is out, frequencies that are picked up distorted must be fixed. Small minor adjustments on nearly every sample over and over again.

Like Dj Shadow, Dilla. People are appreciate a good sound. People who actually "take the time" to get to know what the frequency is capable of.

Hell hes managed to produce with Korn, The Doors and Bob Marleys son. That's a hell of an achievement coming from a shy and somewhat hidden away post-emo band FFTL and barely any music producing knowledge.

Yeah it's over 2 years since his recess album came out, that was his last solo stuff.
And nice dude I was at Bonnaroo in 2012 as well. Amazing show, wish I could find the audio of it