Has anyone actually been able to listen to the whole album while tripping...

Has anyone actually been able to listen to the whole album while tripping? It gets WAY too fucking intense and I end up having to turn it off before the entire fucking world melts before my eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMezOwBpuh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but I will do that now thanks

Let me know how it goes. I'm telling you man it's fucking impossible to listen all the way through.

I like ambient music like stars of the lid for psychedelics

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE APPEAL OF THIS SHITTY ALBUM IS?

Everytime I see one of these v:d:c threads I ask why people like it and never get a serious answer.

Is it just one guy who endlessly shills this crap?

I used to not be able to, but something changed, and now I can.

how can you even argument in a subjective taste? I enjoy the sound of it, the mix between shoegaze which I really like and IDM which I also really like makes it really enjoyable.

I like the vocals. I like how the songs develop. I like that unique feeling it has, which kinda reminds me to Loveless in that regard.

It's conceptually unique, sonically detailed/diverse, and melodically appealing.

i feel the same way. i'm an experienced tripper and def heavy into the psychedelic scene, but I don't really see the appeal in this album. beginning to think it's the same people shilling it so often.

I didn't like it at first because I thought it was shitty shoegaze with drum machines laced in, but it's actually a good alternative album with glitch/dream pop elements thrown in

I like glitch music already. Glitch is like the noise rock of electronic music, filled with abrasive sounds and imperfection yet perfect in its imperfection.

The idea of digital shoegaze has always fascinated me, challenging what constitutes shoegaze.

The album is like singularity, where people and machine are fusing into one. The only other album I can think of that achieves the same feel is Niggas on the Moon by Death Grips.

The album also pulls from a variety of different sources of inspiration. This album manages to mix it well. One particular song comes to mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=rMezOwBpuh8

These are some of the reasons why I like this album.

I like Shoegaze, I like glitch and IDM, this album is a combination of the three so therefore I like this album.

It's also extremely cohesive and the songs flow very naturally between one another. It's definitely much stronger when taken as a whole, and creates a pretty unique and stimulating atmosphere. The aesthetic and tone is something I haven't seen done very much in any music.

>i'm an experienced tripper and def heavy into the psychedelic scene
Cringe. People like the music. Thats it.

The appeal is these sweet trips

>breakdown baby
That's all I need to say

Embarrassing

it is airy and ethereal

>i'm an experienced tripper and def heavy into the psychedelic scene
wew

hahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit lmao

i've tripped to stars of the lid so many times man. they're perfect. windy and carl is my go to though

>experienced tripper

Haha haha hahahahahab

DUDE