Wow anybody who still supports trump after the debate must have an IQ that is lower than 70 and needs to be deported

Wow anybody who still supports trump after the debate must have an IQ that is lower than 70 and needs to be deported.

FYI the leader of KKK is actually more popular in the black community than this shit lord

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4-18iYYJz0
youtu.be/Fpcm-CHYLws
youtu.be/8xPrLjARJ3w
youtu.be/UU7MDGZfGqw
youtube.com/watch?v=_PazYkRquOU
youtu.be/Cs8wiYfvP1g
youtube.com/watch?v=xVuL3yKclvE
youtu.be/DdVI-YAXYFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit posted it on the wrong thread, pls delete this
kthxbye

b-b-but cnn rigged it bro he's just saving the ammo for the next debate 5D chess

STAAAAAAAAART YOOOOOOOOOOOOUR ENGIIIIIIIIIIIIINES

I'm completely perplexed why blacks wouldn't like trump. My only guess is the muslim ban.

They think he'll legitimately send them back to Africa because of some Twitter meme. No joke.

Maybe it's because he's just another dumbass bigot that only appeals to white hicks and edgy teenagers

"i'll have these niggers voting democratic for the next 200 years"
-lyndon b. johnson

>STAAAAAAAAART YOOOOOOOOOOOOUR ENGIIIIIIIIIIIIINES

youtube.com/watch?v=x4-18iYYJz0

Gosh what a trip

oh yeah I guess there was also the incident where he didnt immediately and harshly denounce the support of the grand wizard of the kkk and just said he didnt know much about him.

This meme is old. Please stop posting it. DUH DUH BIGOT DUDH DUH SHUH HUH HUH RACIST

kys

oh fuck, that game was fucking awesome

Enjoy being raped by refugees.

feels good to be texan

does yelling MODS
accomplish anything on Cred Forums ??

it really was though

sewer speedway, blizzard bluff, papu's pyramid and especially polar pass are just top notch level design, and the controls couldn't be any better.

This is now a crash thread

Post your favorite crash music
youtu.be/Fpcm-CHYLws

because you get to be raped by mexicans?

youtu.be/8xPrLjARJ3w
hnng

One of Britain's most successful and long lived avant-garde rock bands, Pink Floyd emerged relatively unsullied from the mire of mid-Sixties British psychedelic music as early experimenters with outer space concepts. Although that phase of the band's development was of short duration, Pink Floyd have from that time been the pop scene's preeminent techno-rockers: four musicians with a command of electronic instruments who wield an arsenal of sound effects with authority and finesse.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIINE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUR DIAMOOOOOOOOOOOOONDS

Abbott plans to withdraw from refugee program
Amarillo.com - 1 day ago
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott declared his intent to withdraw from the federal refugee resettlement ...

youtu.be/UU7MDGZfGqw

Gas the kikes race war now?
Is this what OP is implying?

>brings up warped ost
>doesn't post the jammiest of jams
youtube.com/watch?v=_PazYkRquOU

WOW OP!
I really hate niggers now! Thanks!

Great choices
My personal favorite is this classic:
youtu.be/Cs8wiYfvP1g

youtube.com/watch?v=xVuL3yKclvE
Unironically a super jam

I'm trying to be impartial here but it just seems like he spent the entire debate either dodging questions or saying "That's not true that's a mainstream lie!" to things that are undeniably and provably true (His stance on global warming, Iraq, etc)

Good choices but mine's the comfiest: youtu.be/DdVI-YAXYFw

50*, but at this point, what difference does it make?

ID

we gonna put those uppity negroes back in their place I tell you hwat boy