youtube.com/watch?v=WFgbDdlEJpI
youtube.com/watch?v=0QYfd9UPXvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong song bud
youtube.com/watch?v=sajHcUV0F68

I don't know about back but its not too bad

thats the song posted just not the picture

youtube.com/watch?v=WFgbDdlEJpI

It's like a crap version of Death Magnetic.

Which was already crap to begin with.

At least they were making unique garbage before DM. Now all their garbage sounds the same.

they're finally dead

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QYfd9UPXvw

Trivium are a better Metallica than Metallica

Pretty good desu. Sounds like classic Metallica.

The riffs are an improvement, but the writing continually waffles between milquetoast and juvenile, and there's just no energy or rawness whatsoever in the vocals.

Great, thrashy riffs and melodies, killer solo by Kirk and awesome bass-guitar tuning and engineering. I shit you not, the technical side of this song is picture perfect and I can't wait to hear it live. I just hope Lars can keep it up on stage, I can't even imagine how many takes it took him to play it properly. back to Trujillo, his playing is marvelous here, and all the bass-guitar buzz is mesmerizing.

But the lyrics and shady, they're not bad, but they're not great either. What the fuck is this song supposed to be about?

>awesome bass-guitar tuning
wut

If you can't hear the fine bass-engineering mixed into the song, then you're listening to wrong music, senpai.

they deserve everything they get for using the same engineer for DM

dumb cunts

yeah but thats not what I was asking about

it's not really that bad as that last single but still boring and nothing really worth attention

oh god it sounds so standard and lackluster and insincere.
Please listen to autopsy instead.

bass engineering, really? No I'm not hearing that, because the best bass engineering can't compensate for an uninspired and SAFE, SAFE song.

That's the point

It's really not crap. It's just shovelware, boring and a waste of time when there's so much music that grabs you by the balls and throws you around the room like the retard you are.

Like CATHEDRAL, for example. They have a near flawless discography.

They're literally just stealing every formula from other, newer thrash bands with less exposure. Vic Mensa was the first to come up with the idea.

There is no thrash formula. There is only making music where you FLIP THE FUCK OUT with certain sonic trademarks. This is not explosive music. It's safe like poprock.

I doesn't at all. It sounds like melodic power metal from Sweden. At least those shitty riffs and solos.

>What the fuck is this song supposed to be about?
Moths flying into candles because they're hardwired to the light. Or some shit like that.

damn...

>Vic Mensa was the first to come up with the idea

topkek

It's just really plain.

It sounds like a, "We haven't done anything for a while so let's go into the studio and see what happens" riff.

Eight years to write with over thirty years of leftover song ideas, and the best you can come up with is that?
Also the music video is fucking horrible.

>killer solo by Kirk
>WUDALOOWUDALOOWUDALOOWUDALOOWUDALOOWUDALOOWUDALOOWUDALOOWUDALOOWUDALOO

>"just end my life holy shit I'm bored as fuck"

i love the power rangers theme

This track is not good.

Hardwired was better, and even that was only like, pretty good-ish.

My only hope is that this album surpasses Death Magnetic (5/10).

damn..

reddit

only boring people get bored

really makes you think

what did he mean by this