"Hey OP what music do you listen to?"

>"Hey OP what music do you listen to?"
>"OH, metal hugh?... I used to listen to it as well, when i was a kid"
>"Yea, do you know Bullet for my Valentine, Slipknot, Korn?"

Everytime you tell someone you like metal.

Stab them in the fucking head. That'll show your kvltness, pussy.

>not listening to band with dismembered babies on album covers

Shitty friends

seriously, fuck this. i hate that every time i mention that i like metal, people immediately think i'm talking about that nu-metal garbage.

dumb pathetic frogposting scum

No one on Cred Forums listens to metal. Try Cred Forums instead.

97% of all metal sucks, tho. The other 3% are some Iron Maiden, Metallica, Sabbath etc. songs, and even like 70% of their respective discographies suck. They're all about coolness and visual feeling/manipulation. And headbanging, obv.

does this actually bother you? jeez. sure, it's dumb but why the hell would it bother anyone?

>obv

you should spend more time thinking

>70% of the maiden discography suck
obvious bait

Nope! There are many Maiden albums where every songs sounds same, dull and apathetic.

Bullshit and the fact that you didn't name anything proves it.
inb4
>A Matter of Life and Death
Yeah For The Greater Good Of God totally sounds like The Pilgrim.
>Dance of Death
>implying Paschendale is bad
>implying Wildest Dreams is bad and/or sounds like Paschendale

It's obvious that you read that shit online somewhere but if you listen Maiden in order you will understand that they tried really fucking hard not to copy themselves. Not that everything they did is good or better than good but they never released a bad album. Hell even on No Prayer for the Dying there are songs that a hugely popular live to this day.
Put to disprove you it would be enough to point out that they never were uninspired which is true even for the 80s if you looks past the dual harmony guitars and delve a little deeper into their song-writing.

Listen, pal, the best Maiden songs are among my FAVE songs ever, period. I still listen to The Trooper and The Rime every time I cruise around in my car. I was in Rio two times, great memories. But somehow I only love maybe 2-3 songs (3-4 from early days) from their albums.

> Responding to bait

Literally who cares. No one cares how underground your ambient black post gaze metal band is.

>be into metal all my life
>loads of people make fun of me for it for nearly 2 decades
>all of a sudden everyone listens to "metal" and its cool

why

Metal is cool? Where? All I'm hearing about in metal lately are seriously dwindling gig attendance numbers and how everyone is sick of homogeneous bedroom produced djent & everyone ripping off bands from 20+ years ago

>metal
What the fuck are you even doing on Cred Forums?

Friendly reminder washed-up hair metal reunion tours do far better numbers than non-Metallica/Maiden tours. Slayer literally cannot put butts in 5K seats.
> MUH SATAN!

>all of a sudden everyone listens to "metal" and its cool
That's just called graduating from high school. Or meeting more mature people who aren't vain like that.

Motley Crue > Metallica.

I like The Beatles too, user

Both good bands, why pick just one

That's because everyone, including Slayer themselves, knows that Slayer is shit now. Hanneman dying was the last nail in the coffin, the last album was the coffin being lowered into the ground.

He's being deliberately facetious, you utter buffoon.

>user thinks he's cool hating on Nu Metal
>Doesn't realise he isn't talking to other 17 year olds

Korn's first album is better than most metal i've heard.

what are you talking about? There's no such band as Metal Hugh

>Friendly reminder washed-up hair metal reunion tours do far better numbers than non-Metallica/Maiden tours.

Such as?

He meant to say metal, hugh? because OPs name is Hugh Mungus