Still didn't review elseq

>still didn't review elseq

what a pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=fourD&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone else just hide any threads about Fantano or with Fantano as the OP image on principal?

How the fuck did this retard ever get so popular? I assume its kids from youtube finding their way here from his channel rather than vica versa.

He makes better points than you (a random user) on music I enjoy, that's why.

you're probably deathgripsfag, that's why

and you're probably a Swans fag, but who gives a shit?

it means yes?
you're so cliche

>liking a musician fantano likes
>"you're a fantano drone lelel xD"

ok kid

lol

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=fourD&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

and meanwhile he has no problem reviewing handfuls upon handfuls of bland, hip hop mixtapes

i dug fantano a couple years back when he actually reviewed more than just 2 or 3 genres

kek

>>"you're a fantano drone lelel xD"
I didn't imply that, I only said that you're cliche based on nothing, you didn't even give me the confirmation that you're deathgripsfag, you made this conclusion that I meant you're fantano drone, which means that you probably think it yourself.
It was just a bait to prove once again that DG is generally not smart.
Thank you, f a m.

DG fanbase*

This honestly, the faggots who scream AYYO REVIEW DAT NEW [insert memerap] in the comments section and dislike his non-rap reviews aren't helping either.

>I like Anthony's opinion on music
>"you're probably a deathgripsfag"

It just sounds fucking retarded mate

yeah, but I was right about this anyway
see

lul

Didn't say I like or dislike Death Grips, stop assuming shit

Ok, so here's the question
do you like Deth Grips?

Death*
I'm on the phone, so this shit kinda works against me

Not really my fave group, I guess they're ok. I've only heard Exmilitary

why are you lying?

rek'd

#BTFO

Thanks user
So all my assumptions were right, huh

For the keks

Don't see as it goes against my point desu, liking something fantano also likes isn't a bad thing

>liking something fantano also likes isn't a bad thing
I never said that though

Well then I don't understand your point

DG fanbase is generally not smart

>not one thread

>getting this angry about something that doesn't even matter in life

Literally who cares kid. If you like The Needle Drop, more power to you. I watch him several times a week and I'm going to continue to watch his videos. Don't know why people get so worked up over this guy. It's not as if he's not aware that most of this board have an irrational hatred for him.

-----> You a liar, m8

Pathetic

>Cred Forums drama
kill yourself cunt

kys

top fucking kek

:^)

>thinking a rockist would ever know anything about bleep bloop
dont know why all you kiddos havent just fucked this hack off yet and just form your own opinions

Who cares
Why would you want to hear some nobody's worthless opinion on something that's been out for months?

He's still recording it

You tripfag are everywhere but god are your opinions shit