What's some more good music to listen to for anyone dealing with depression? Hardmode: no breakup albums

What's some more good music to listen to for anyone dealing with depression? Hardmode: no breakup albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pb8BiQR9RTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you asking for sad albums or ascending albums or what? LYSFLATH is pretty dark.

Ô Paon - Courses

god... op is damn right

I heard LYSFLATH is pretty depressing.

nah, it really has a hopeful cd2

You have to be 18 to post here.

haha ebin meme

The strings on the last few minutes of Sleep are some of the happiest music I've ever heard

And the beginning of Sleep is some depressing ass shit. Right after the album's opening number it goes full on into helldrums and shit. Storm is well, Storm. The ending of the album is called Deathkamp Drone for fuck's sake.

Fuck it, you're not answering me, OP. If you're asking for ascending music, here you go.

Asking for both, I guess. I'll take recommendations.

Worth hearing it on your own if you've got the time

pink moon - nick drake
magnolia electric co. - songs: ohia
i see a darkness - bonnie 'prince' billy
three cheers for disappointment - the arrogant sons of bitches
home, like noplace is there - the hotelier
the glow pt. 2 - the microphones
broad shoulders - dikembe
songs about leaving - carissa's wierd
spiderland - slint
benji - sun kil moon
the constant one - iron chic
the north end - joie de vivre
closer - joy divison

Its not a meme. It applies to all retarded muh depression :-( underage fags. Asking for music when depressed doesn't sound ironic in the slightest to them.

I'm asking 25 yrs old, just out of a 4 year relationship, in a new state where I don't know anyone. Not muh angst, but there's a lot of that shit going around on here. Also, diagnosed

Must be a horrible depression from which you want to emerge if you're asking for sad albums to listen to

although i fucking hate mac demarco, this is some really good feeling music, even relatable at some point.

Darkness on the edge of town
The River
Nebraska

youtube.com/watch?v=pb8BiQR9RTI

Underage please leave.

Since I Left You?

>album - artist

ugh

Elliott Smiths self titled and Either/or should do you well

When I was really depressed I listened to a lot of heavy, skullcrushing shit to kind of clear my mind.

A few recommendations:
Sunn O)))-HEЖИTЬ: живьём в Poccии
Swans-Public castration is a good idea
Bongripper-Satan worshipping doom
Nails-Unsilent Death
Full of hell & Merzbow
Bell Witch-Longing

Terekke

>When I was really depressed I listened to a lot of heavy, skullcrushing shit to kind of clear my mind.

always my go-to, too

ON GP

Some segments are, but not nearly as much as F#A#∞. It's probably Godspeed's most emotionally diverse album

this shit right here op