WTF IS THIS???

My austrian room mate showed me this sorta group from Italy, called Dark Polo Gang. youtu.be/4EmwKhrhCAo
I tried to listen 'em and, mother forgive me, I like it. Opinion, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlbD6P2bVw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are the most talented trap/trill/drill group on the European scene atm
You clearly got good taste OP

>group from Italy
>good
That would be interesting. I can't say I have heard a good Italian musician.

hey this is pretty good
not shill at all...

>Austrian roommate
Why do I never hear about Austrian people? All I can think of is the Sound of Music and Josef Fritzl.

Ever heard of Hitler?

777 TUTTI I GIORNI BABY SIAMO ALIENI BABY

gay

I mean today. It seems like they just fade into Germany's shadow.

Well obviously coproPHAGs can't appreciate Italian music, which is one of the best in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=SlbD6P2bVw4

How? With all the histeria about Conchita Wurst and the nationalist party winning the elections?

They are fucking trash. PORCODIO

epic meme my fine user!
Maybe if you force it everyday for the next month it might catch on

Hope so
Keep up the good work op

go back to your pretentious kaos one crap

Still fades into Germany for the rest of the world the same way Belarus fades into Russia.

borgadio xD

Go back to your 777 crap ahaha

this is not completely terrible but its not really good either.

italian white trash is still pretty interesting. i watched Gomorra S1 & S2 a few weeks ago, good shit. the poor parts of Napoli looked ridiculous, i didnt expect it to be that bad, they live like cockroaches.
on top of that those guys are probably worse than our niggers here - everyone in this dark polo gang looks like he's straight outta Gomorra actually

never thought there were so many CAVALLINI on Cred Forums really

that's the trap æstheric: looking dirty, dark, edgy & menacing; basically a re-branding of the gangstarap genre for the 2010s.

they are from rione monti, the richest part of rome actually

are you italian rain guy?

swiss

wanna meet up at a DPG concert here in italy m8?

they look a lot trashier than the italians in gangster movies, like really really trashy. i've never seen anything like that in real life so its kinda entertaining lol

i watched a few more Dark Polo Gang videos on youtube. it looked just like the ghettos in Napoli for the most part, rough. I dont suppose those were their real homes

Is Switzerland as exclusive of a society as it seems?