Tell what are your favorite songs from Blonde Cred Forums

Tell what are your favorite songs from Blonde Cred Forums

What do you think of the fourth track 'Be yourself' I find it disgusting, is the author really that stupid that have to use fallacies to prove a point?

Nikes
Pink +White
Ivy
White ferrari
Solo
Self Control
Nights

What does 'blond' even mean?

blond would be good if it didnt have lead vocals

It's a meandering mess of an album and everyone acts like they don't know it just cause they're a bunch of pussies who can't admit their favorite gay artist made a dud

Lol no

Futura Free, Ivy, Self Control.

Nikes
Pink + White
Be Yourself
Solo
Self Control

Siegfreid followed by Nights.

Even the fucking "dreaming of a thought that could think of dreaming about a thought thay you wish you so you can do anything" part can't drag Siegfreid down.

self control by a mile

Ivy, Pink + White, and Pretty Sweet are the only tracks I'm still jamming. Album is so yesterday

album gets shittier each relisten

>SHE TRIED ADDING ME ON FEUSHHBOOUK

Fuck this degenerate album tbqh family

I actually agree it's meandering and I think it's overhyped, but there are still some fantastic songs on it.

>What do you think of the fourth track 'Be yourself' I find it disgusting, is the author really that stupid that have to use fallacies to prove a point?
What point do you believe it was trying to prove?

nights is the best

love that psycadelic guitar on Ivy

If you removed the worst tracks and replaced them with the best tracks from Endless then it'd be a truly great album

So true desu I want a longer version of Comme Des Garcons so bad

dont know what my favorite is but be yourself and facebook are the worst for sure

skyline to